Chapter 3

It's been two years and I'm now three years old and my brother,Kyoya is two years old. After Kyo-chan born,(my nickname to him)I have always spend my time looking after him and also spoil him a little. Mom and dad would be amused at this aspect because Kyo-chan would want to touch my face and try to crawl towards me. Its was a fun year until my birthday.

Today is my birthday, 11 November {just make it up} and mom and dad decided we should go for a ride towards an amusement park. Kyo-chan protest because it's to crowded and wouldn't go but I convince him because it's my birthday today and he should obey. I changed my clothes to a nice red dress with a winter grey coat over it and black stockings up to my thigh with nice dark boots. (I like to fashion a lot and would like to style my brother up). 'hmm~~ what will Kyo-chan wear today??' I thought.

I tied up my Scarlett hair to a nice bun and put some accessory,a butterfly pin to my bun. I decided to check up Kyo-chan to see if he is wearing nicely. I looked up to see Kyo-chan wear red casual shirt with a black winter coat and jeans. "Kyo-chan~ you look soo~ cute!!"I sequel with delight and hug him. He blushed and try to push me away but couldn't. "I AM NOT Cute!!??How many time do I have to say this to get through you???"He pout and try again to push me off harder. "None"I stated simply. He stomped away after I let go of him, and ran towards the living room where our mom and dad seated and looked at us with an amusement face on them.

"Are you children ready to go??" Dad state with an amusement clearly shown in his eyes. "Yes dad/father." Me and Kyo-chan answered in unison. We go towards the car and seated in the back on our seat and dad start the engine after mom gets on the car.

We arrive at the amusement park and dad bought our tickets in going in and we played many rides there. Throughout the rides Kyo-chan would grumble and pout but mostly enjoyed with the rides. After we eat dinner and dessert,we start headed home. On our way home,I saw a car heading our way and I pointed to my dad. "DAD!!" He looked towards the front to where I pointed and try to turn right but we still get hit. "Aaaaahhhh!!??" I screamed. Afraid for my family misfortune and hug my brother tightly. I heard a crash and try to open my eyes but couldn't and wish that my family are safe 'This maybe the worst birthday ever.

_____________________________

Now how you enjoy my story. There's a little twist in this. Wait for the next chapter to know what happened towards Akemi and her family. Do they all survive?Or only Akemi and her brother survive?Wait and find out~~hehe