Meeting eachother for the first and last time

Today was the day
Today was the day she was going to meet her father for the first time since he got in to the hospital
------------
She was at her cousin's car now. Traveling to the hospital wich was really far away. The girl felt thrilled.
------------
When they arraived at the hospital ,the little girl rushed to the elevators. She couldn't wait to see her father again but fear started to overtake her as she remembered what the little demon in her head said...
The elevator was going up , up, and up .....
Finally they reached the floor her father's room was on.
Everything was so weird.
Her feelings were weird as well.
........That part of the floor was odd. Too odd almost.
As soon as they reached her father's room she noticed something. That room wasn't an ordinary hospital room.....it was a special one.....with two doors....
As they enter the first door the stupid little girl puts ob a mask, special robe and cleans her hands really well.
She looks at the tiny window of the other door.
Her father was there.
Lying on the hospital bed.
Staring at the ceiling.
He was sad.
But why?
-----
As  soon as her father noticed his family , he stood up and smiled.He looked happy. He had his usual smile but there were other things ......
He had lost alot of weight ....
He was extremely pale......
And......
There were.....

Trubs.......
Trubs stuck on his neck....
The little girl rushed to hug het dad.
She had tears in her eyes but refused to let them roll down.....
The same was with her father....

Sadly enough , the little girl didn't get the chance to spend alot of time with her dad.....
Other people who wanted to see him dragged her out of the room....
Little that they knew, they had just did something extremely horible .....