Time can fly by fast and then freeze to one single memory

The whole week she was trying to carry on.
She studied as har as she could. She didn't want to disappoint her dad.
The whole week flew by.
It was a nice sunny friday when she got picked up from school. As her mother unlocks the door the girl notices her father's bag in her mom's hand. She froze. Deep inside she knew.
"What happened to dad" asked the girl as if she didn't already knew 
" Oh nothing honey, your dad just got moved to another room" her mother said. That wasn't far from the truth.
The thing that nobody knew yet is that her father is in a comma now......
----------
After dinner the girl was texting her online best friend. They were roleplaying and were having soo much fun. All of a sudden she heard her mom's phone ringing. Her mom went into another room,closed the door and picked up......
A few minutes passed by....

Her mother got out of the room and went down the hallway ....,

She was....

Crying......

The poor shoked girl turned off her phone

Inhaled as much oxygen as her lungd could bare....

She knew

Thats when she wasn't herself anymore....

A scratchy loud scream was heard from her room.....

More screaming ......

More cries in pain.....

She began to hitt every single thing that her eyes saw.... The floor, the wardrobe , the pillows were knoked off of her bed .....

Her mother was in shock too.....

The poor little girl got out of her mind...

" It's ok mommy. Thats a mistake.  Dad is ok. They are mistaken mom. Dad is fine" she said while puting on her dad's jacket and sitting by the wall .
That very moment her aunt comes in. She looked.....
Shoked....
Terrified .....
Mix of both.....

Her mother cried out loudly . She knew too. .......

Blurr
All that was at the girl's mind was blurr

Mist

Emptiness .....