Friendship

Macy and Alyana staryed to get closer and closer. They would hang out on lunch breaks, after school ... Macy felt good that she finally was hanging out with people , just like most people her age. She went to playgroungs with her so called "friends". Sometimes they would even hang out in a café. It all felt soo good. It all felt perfect. Macy had people that support her in real life and people that support her from behind a phone screen. She was happy. Her English teacher loved talking to her sense shenwas the best in english. They would usually talk about all types of different toppics-shool realated ones and life experience realated ones. The whole class was asking her for help with homework abd text transition so she felt needed. She helped them with everything they asked. But the person she helped the most was Alyana. She was there to smile with her when she lauhed and was also there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. They were just like sisters. Working out together , walking their dogs together, bringing each other food and tea..However all of this cheezy "nonsense " was in the past now. Alyana believed in some rumours about Macy...she even insulted her father and that was the only thing Macy couldn't forgive....

A/n
Soo i know i haven't updated in a while but i was really really  REALLY bussy with school. But it turns out the first half of the year i won't  be playing PE so whenever i get the chance and insparation to write , i will update.
Anyways i hope you enjoyed ◠‿◠