Start of school

At the start of yet another school year ,for Macy everything was going somewhat smoothly. People were avoifing her but not necessarily bullying her. She saw all the people replaced her with somebody else but Macy didn't care anymore. She had her online squad to turn to whenever things got bad and she felt like she needed a talk.
___________________________

            ᖴEᗯ ᗰOᑎTᕼᔕ ᒪᗩTEᖇ

___________________________

Macy began to realize that tje drama got to the teachers too. She noticed that no matter how hard she tried,how much she studdied and how much she stayed up at night , her grades were as low as ever.That only led in to her mother being more abuse and telling the poor girl to try harder. Little that she knew was that this was all. This was all that Macy could do but it still wasn't enough .The poor girl began to sink deeper and deeper in to depression, being unnoticed and forgotten by society. She still stayed up all night but not to study.......
This time she just stayed there ,crying silently with her hand on her mouth , breaking down while nobody is awake.
Did anybody care? Yes?
Could Macy see it? No!
She was told soo many times that nobody cared, that she herself became blind to all the people that are so desperately holding her hand, not wanting her to slip off, while others were ruining the effort by placing the weight of a whole universe on Macy's weak shoulders.  .  .

How could nobody see that this little human was falling appart and slowly fading away from this world.........

How could people still take from her after she had nothing left to give...

A/N

oookkkaaayyy so this is the longest chapter i have ever written......

iknow i am a horible writer but i amtrying to pull my last two brain cells to finish this schoolyear sooooooooooo thats why updates may come even slower and chapters maybe even more boring.I still hope you enjoy what i write ...