Strangers hugs

"Hey, I know you don't know me but is it okay if I give you a hug?" you looked up with the tears rolling down your face to see the softest pair of blue eyes staring back at you with a look of sympathy hidden in them.

Sniffling slightly you nodded and walked into his open arms, "I'm sorry, I'm not usually this emotional a work I swear." It'd be one of those days at work and although you'd convinced yourself early in your shift it was bound to get better it didn't, your customers had been complete assholes and one had even thrown a meal at you hence why it'd become severe enough for you to be stood crying outside the kitchen.

"No need to apologise, they shouldn't treat you like that. You don't deserve it," he soothed, you looked up properly for the first time and suddenly noticed how truly handsome he was, those soft blue eyes glistened like the stars and he was definitely the cutest boy you'd had the chance to serve in a while.

"I'm Conor by the way," he smiled introducing himself.

"Y/N," you replied.

"Well Y/N, I know it wasn't under the best circumstances but it was lovely to meet you," he wiped a tear off your cheek and chuckled slightly gaining a confused look from you, "sorry, I was just thinking that you still look beautiful with mascara running down your face."

You felt the redness rushing to your cheeks and a face numbing smile took over, "if this is an attempt to get a discounted bill I hope you know it wont work," you joked and earned the most heart warming laugh you'd ever heard.

"Damn it, better go sit back down then," he released you from his grip and took a step back, "I probably should go sit back down before my friends think I've been abducted but don't let them get you down love, your smiles too beautiful for anyone to steal it away."

"Thanks for not thinking I'm a psycho"

"No problem love," he smiled and started to walk away but turned back "is there any chance I can have your number? I'd love to take you out sometime."