"I love you"

~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I realized that I was snuggled up to Jonah, who had his arm over me. I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up, but that failed, and he woke up. "Good morning, sir Jonah" I said with a fake British accent. "Good morning, m'lady" he replied with the same accent. "I'm going to go downstairs and make breakfast you can come and help if you would like."  he nodded and went downstairs 

"What shall we make for breakfast, pancakes or waffles?" "Well in my opinion they are the same thing but the guys would probably like waffles." "Waffles it is!" 

While we were making waffles all the boys came down, and just about time because Id have about finished. I gave them their plats of food and we all sat down and started eating. While I was cleaning the dishes a blonde walked on through the door and yelled "THASSS MA BOIIISSS!" that of course startled me not knowing who the actual heck he is, or if he's a robber or something. I walked over to where the boys were and asked "Who the heck is this?" "Oh, sorry we forgot to tell you this is our friend, Logan Paul, also a werewolf." "A WEREWOLF!?" "Ya, there's vampires werewolf's obviously,and hunters, those of course who hunt us, well the bad ones at least." "So you mean to tell me that there's bad vampires and werewolf's too, Ah ma gahd this is so much." 

"Guys is she ready to train yet?" Logan asked seeming almost impatient "Well Logan you see we haven't turned her yet, because 1. we want her consent, and 2. we only told her yesterday."  "Ok, I'm giving you one month to do it." "Okay" and with that he left, and I turned to the boys "Is there anything else that y'all seemed to have left out." "Ya, we left out that we all have powers." Daniel said "Ok, so who has what." "Well I have can amplify my speed and strength and 5 senses by , Jonah can read minds and control it,  Zach has healing powers, Jack has Precognition (power to tell the future), Corbyn can make a person do or say anything he wishes by looking at them with perfect eye contact (Compelation) ." Daniel said "Cool, could y'all show me, how they work?" "Ya that would cool." said Zach

Daniel asked me if I wanted water, I just said sure knowing what he was gonna do, he sped off and within 2 seconds he was back with water in his hand. Jonah comes up to me and says "Think of something and I'll read your mind" I thought "I love you"  he smirks and says "I love you too." Zach asked if I had any bruises or anything, and that was one thing I was scared of, I had a mark my Ex-boyfriend gave me, he was abusive towards me and  when I told him I wanted to breakup he threw a lamp at me and the glass had cut my skin and left a mark. I hesitated but pulled my shirt up so they could see my side. They all gasped and Jonah came running up to me  "Chicago what happened" he asked with worry lacing his voice.  "I had an abusive ex and when I told him I wanted to breakup he threw a lamp at me." I said almost in tears. I got a reply of a few sorry's and hugs. But we got back to what we were doing when Zach said "This is going to hurt a bit depending on how deep the cut was" I nodded knowing it was going to hurt a lot because I remember the cut was really deep, but I wanted this because I became self concise because of where it was. He started wit his hand hovering over the mark and I started screaming holding onto Jonah so I wouldn't fall, he moved to where he was holding me but we were sitting down, me still screaming in pain, then Zach stopped and I felt a little better, knowing he was finally done. After I was feeling well enough to stand Jacks eyes started glowing telling me that he was getting a vision. And he said that Corbyn was going to fall down, and with that Daniel sped over to him and pushed him over, while we laughed. Corbyn went over to me and made me say "Corbyn is the littest of them all." I just rolled my eyes, and we all settled down and watched a movie for a bit before bed. After the movie Jonah And I went to my room and got under the covers and I thought about what being a vampire would be like, until I felt to tired to do anything and fell asleep waiting for what tomorrow would bring...