"Neverland!?"

I woke up to a new day, I got up and did my usual morning routine, and went downstairs. I saw that Daniel was already there with Corbyn in the kitchen making breakfast. I sat down and started a conversation when in walked the rest of the guys, Corbyn handed me a plate, and walked back into the kitchen after I thanked him. The rest of the boys come and sit down next to me, and we eat out breakfast while having small conversations. 

When we were done we put everything away and decided it would probably just be a chill day after everything in the past week, has been very hectic. Something appeared in the air, it looked like an envelope. Zach got up from the couch and took it out of the air "Uh Guys, its from Neverland," "Uh What!?" I half yelled  "Oh yea... I knew that there was something we forgot to tell you." Jack said "Ya think!?" right now I was mad like I cannot keep having these things pop up in the middle of no where I just ran up to my room, due to the overwhelming fact of things that are existing , should not be existing. Like I thought that  everything was just a dang fairy tale, but NOPE! I run over to my bed and fall on it, and start to cry. I don't deal with pressure very well, if you can't tell. When Jonah walks in and come to my bed. He lets me cry into his shirt wile he whispers sweet nothings into my ear. "Are you ok, I understand if this is a lot." "Ya, I'm fine, it really is a lot though like I thought this was all a fantasy as a id now I'm part of that world like Ugh its too much." "I understand." "So what was he note about?" "Oh ya, it was just them asking if we could find one of their missing fairies." "Oh, what was her name, and when do we leave." "um her name is Michelle Brown." "Wait that's my best friends name, is there another thing I'm missing!?" "Uh I don't know if its that Michelle, but we need to start looking for her, if it is her do you know anywhere she could be?" "There's one place, its in the woods, not to far from here. Its a place only her and I know of." We all set off the the woods where it was Michelle and I's special place with a hidden waterfall. It was about a 15 minute drive and when we gt there I told them to wait in the car while I went out and looked for her, but Jonah protested, and insisted that we all go out in teams, and I of course gave in. We all got out and Jonah and I together,Daniel And Jack, and Corbyn and Zach. I walked over to the waterfall cave, because I know that's where she would go when she wants to be alone, And as soon as I stepped inside I had a terrible feeling, and a strong smell filled my nose. I walked a little farther and saw the most horrific seen ever....my best friend lying on the ground bleeding out. I screamed and fell to the ground crying, because mt best friend/sister was gone. she helped me with everything, and made me the happiest person alive when around her, I wouldn't put up that facade when I was with her, with her I didn't have to fake a smile, it was always real with her, and now that source of happiness is gone.