"Finally Free"

When I awoke...again, my wrist was in pain, still chained to the wall, and Jonah in front of me sleeping. I groaned and moved to where I could see my wrists and it was flowing blood and dried up blood surround the gnash, me making the noise Jonah to wake up he immediately asked, "Chicago, are you ok?" "Well besides being kidnapped again, and having a blood oozing hole in my wrist, I'd say great." I replied with complete sarcasm, he just sighed knowing full well that I was in a lot of pain. "Do you perhaps know where we are, or where the guys are?" just as I finished the door swung open and there Jake was coming over to me quickly, he started saying these weird words in some other foreign language, I didn't understand. I then felt a pain in my chest I've never felt before, it was like someone was ripping my heart out of my chest, I doubled over to my side, clenching my chest. Jonah kept yelling at Jake to stop, when all of a sudden he did, but wasn't because f Jonahs yelling it was someone else who was standing at the door, it looked like Zach and Daniel. Daniel ran up to Jake and they started fighting until Jake was on the ground, probably knocked out, Daniel went over Jonah and unchained him, and grabbed Jake and chained him to the wall, while Jonah ran over to me and hugged me and then untied me, Zach came over and talked to me, telling me things I didn't understand, it was like I was there but I couldn't understand anything. Then I felt his hand over my wrist and felt the same thing I felt when we were in the forest, however long ago it was. Jonah picked me up seeing as I was weak, and that was when I felt myself drift off. 

I woke up in a bed, I looked to my side and saw a sleeping Jonah. I tried to get out of the bed, but winced in pain, waking Jonah up, I then remembered what all had happened. "Hey, how are you?" "In a lot of pain." I looked down and realized there was a bandage on my side. "what happened fr that to get there, I only remember my wrist being stabbed, and that weird feeling in my chest." "Right after you passed out from the pain in your wrist, Jake made a slit to draw blood from your side." "Why does he so much of my blood?" "Well you know how your the only royal left, and that your the most powerful, people want that power so they have to take your blood, and there's a whole process, but in the end it kills you." "Oh, well do you know how long it will be until I will be healed?" "Around lunch, since your a vampire." I nodded, and we went downstairs, and continued our day.