"The Turning"

~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up next to Jonah this morning I liked the feeling that someone was next to me, but then  remembered that I still have to become one... But my thoughts were interrupted by Jonah saying "Good morning" "Morning" I returned with a smile. I got up and got dressed for the day and went downstairs to Corbyn making breakfast. I sat down and he handed me a plate with pancakes and bacon on it, I smiled and thanked him, then I ate while having a conversation with Jonah, Daniel, and Zach, until Jack came down the stairs. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I said making everybody laugh besides Jack, he just gave me 'Really' face. 

After Breakfast I asked Jonah if I could talk him in my room. When we got in my room he asked "What's up?" "Well I was just thinking about everything that has to do with turning, like does it hurt?" "Yes, it will hurt but only for 5 minutes while the venom will be spreading through your body." "Why did that Logan guy come over yesterday and ask about me?" "Well, since your princess your the only royal left and people are looking for you to take your power, because you are the most powerful of everybody." While he was telling me all of this do I want to become a supernatural creature that I thought was only in fairy tales, do I want to through my life away, and possibly never see Michelle again.I'm ready.I want to do this.

"Hey Jonah when do we have to do this?" "Whenever you want." "Ok, um we can do it now, I guess." "Are you sure we can wait a little bit, if you don't want to." "It's ok Jonah, I'm sure." "Ok let me get the guys in here and we can do it,just remember that I'm right here and there's nothing be scared of." I nodded and he went to get everybody.

When he cam back up to my room I was lying on my back on the bed Corbyn and Zach standing by my arms and Daniel and Jack by my legs. Jonah started to gently  bite around my neck as he did he found one spot near my collarbone and I felt his fangs come out and pierce the skin, with a small scream from me he released the venom and I started to scream and squirm around, trying to get him to stop but he didn't the boys just held me down, then finally after 5 minutes I started to calm down and I felt my breath stop for 30 seconds then I shot up and having a feeling of wanting to eat, but it wasn't normal food, more like...blood. "ok you need to go on a run then we can hunt, is that ok?" Jonah said "I nodded and we walked out to the forest behind the house when everyone started to run, I decided to run then I was going faster then everyone but I stopped and everyone followed "Dang, your the fastest out of everyone." Zach said "Daniel used to be the fastest but I guess you are now." Jack said "Well, I think it's time we teach her how to hunt." with that they told me how to do everything and we went a little farther until I smelt something and became alert, the boys all looked at me and I knew they knew I had smelt a human close by. I almost went off in the direction of the smell, but two strong arms caught me it was Jonah, then I felt something sharp go in my neck and I fell to the ground and felt blackness surround me...