Chapter 2

A/N: I would like to thank my friend @datjoyblue who is my online and offline friend for giving me her input in the comments which are motivating me to write this.

----------------------------

POV: Kevin

        I can't seem to associate who the person is anymore. Did I just fuckin say it just popped in my head? Shit! I'll think about it later.

        In art class, we are making pottery and I do my best to remember and nothing comes up. Why don't I have a good memory? I am so angry at myself that I throw the clay I was working on at the wall in the classroom. Why do I have anger issues?

        Ms. Smith, the art teacher,  steps into the room after talking to another art tracher and screams, "Who the hell made this mess?" The whole class had gotten quiet and yelled, "Kevin did it!"

How can my day get any worse?

        Ms. Smith says, " You're going to detention today, son."

Who is she to call me son, I'm not her son, and they still have detention nowadays, I thought that was for middle school.

Whatever, I think to myself

POV: Ms. Brown--TOR/Detention Moderator

        As I go through my list of hoodlums for the day and the reason for them being put in detention and I see, "Threw clay at the wall" and the name Kevin Banks matched on the same line. Isn't that a damn shame? Kids need to handle their problems a different way these days.

...........................

A/N: Thanks for reading. Please like and comment on these chapters. Your opinions are what keep me writing. I will post Chapter 3 tomorrow or during the weekend.