Chapter 6

POV: Kevin

        I was right this whole time and Christina was wrong. Tris might actually be real. She might not believe it, but I'm going to show her anyways

        "She could just be Shailene Woodley being an undercover school girl," Christina tells me, who obviously doesn't believe a word I said. She continues, " I mean,  or she probably had just wanted to get into her character for upcoming movies related to Divergent." "Whatever Christina." 

POV: Hannah

        "What do you think?" Kevin asks me when he is showing me the passport and journal. I tell him, "I guess that means like it is something that is very important," but that was all I said. I haven't talked to him or Christina in a while; I bet he had shown that to Christina and she not believing anything. I bet she is thinking that we are gullible fools. I ask Kevin, "Where did you find this?' "There was a girl that stole a Driver's License from my grip at lunch yesterday, and she dropped the passport and journal leaving class." "I think she must be hiding something."

        I am seriously starting to lose my connection with Christina

        The bell starts to ring and me and Kevin have geometry together. As we are leaving the cafeteria, a girl approaches us. "Kevin, can I talk to you for a sec." "Sure," he tells her.. I want to know why she would want to talk to him; it must be important.

        ........        

        It's been like 2 minutes already, where is Kevin? We have like 3 minutes left to get to class, and Geometry is on the third floor. Kevin approaches me, "Why didn't you get to class." I tell him, "What did she want with you?" "I'll tell you later."

        At least he was going to tell me. but I am impatient. I can just ask him in geometry class.

        I whisper to him since he sits directly next to me in geometry. "What did that girl tell you?" "Ask me later, this concept seems difficult, and I need to understand it. "

        Ughhh comes out of my mouth and the whole class suddenly gets very quiet. I did not even intend for that to come out of my mouth. Ms. Mitchell looks at me like I am crazy. "Why are you causing a disturbance in my class?" She tells me in front of the class. "I don't see what you are talking about?" "Well, let this be annoying. Why do teachers have to be so annoying, I say to myself.

       .........

        On my way to biology, Kevin walks beside me. "Hannah, since you really want me to tell you  what that girl said to me, this is what she said: 'Have you seen a passport or journal on the ground anywhere around the school.' I say, 'No, what's on the passport?' 'You don't need to know,' then she walked away." I tell him, "Is she talking about the passport YOU found?" "Shhh, she might be listening to us right now." "What if she finds out you have the one that she is talking about." Kevin says,"I don't know, but what seems like nonsense to Christina is going to be hell on us."

___________________

A/N: As you see in the the title, this fanfiction is going to be a series. I edited Chapter 5 if you didn't know.

Question of the Day: What kind of stories do you read on Wattpad?

I particulary read fanfiction based off of books. (The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, etc.)

There will be more chapters to come. 'Til next time.