Chapter 3

POV: Kevin

        Afterschool detention was so uncalled for. I'm pretty sure that word is spreading aroundm that "Kevin Banks got anger issues." I had to copy an essay three times or I had to do it another day.

        Now that I knocked that out of the way. My friends Christina and Hannah were waiting for me in the courtyard. While we gather in the gym, Christina pulls out something out of her bag.

"What is it?" Hannah asks. Christina says, "You'll see." What she pulls out of her bag is something that I can't believe is there. "A DVD copy of Divergent," Christina says.

Divergent. Tris. Divergent. Divergent. Tris. Divergent. Tris. I stare into space thinking about it.

        "Kevin....Are you okay?" Christina asks me. "Yeah," I shrug. "When should we get together and watch it? Hannah whines. "How about.....um.....maybe this Saturday night. Will that be fine?" Christina asks. "Sure," me and Chloe say.  "I have to go," Christina says as she checks her phone, "me and Chloe are riding together." "Okay, then, see you later." "OK," They both reply. They stroll off and gets into Christina's car. Yeah, she drives. I wish I could drive. I check my phone and I see a text from my mom that says "I will be there in 5 minutes." I texted her, "Okay."

        I'm walking around the school when I see a wallet on the ground. I pick it up. There's no money. However, there is a school ID that says Beatrice Prior. I am thinking to myself, Is this real, or am I dreaming. I put it in my bag and might turn it in to the office, but not yet. Let me text Hannah. I wonder what they are doing right now.

POV: Hannah

        "Do you want to stop anywhere?" Christina asks me. "Sure, can we go to an ice cream shop somewhere?" I suggest. "Okay."

                Christina pulls over at a nearby ice cream shop when we step out and head inside . Christina orders an ice cream sundae with gummy worms on top and I just order a simple soft-serve vanilla ice cream cone.

        We are sitting at a table together eating our ice cream when I receive a text from Kevin that says, "I found an ID that has 'Beatrice Prior on it." You can't be serious, Kevin. I'm thinking to myself. "Send me a pic," I reply to him. He sends a picture and I cannot believe my eyes. "Christina, look at what Kevin sent me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. There will be more to come. I would like to dedicate this chapter to @datjoyblue, for her comments on this story, and also please like/vote and comment. "Til next time.