WWE: Business and Injustice (wwe the shield fanfic)

Chapter One

Jadee POV

I walked around backstage of Monday Night RAW, learning my way around and trying to find my “babysitter” Natalya. I noticed some of the backstage crew and some superstars giving me weird looks I sighed while flicking my dark brown hair with green streaks over my shoulder. (That’s right guys, I'm the new chick My name is Jadee, I'm here to show everyone what’s best for business).

While ignoring the looks I decided to check my phone for messages 'Nope no new messages' I thought to my self while shrugging, without looking to where I was going I went face first into something hard as I fell back I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up into the big browny blue eyes of none other then Roman Reigns, he smirked as he helped me up I couldn't help but blush 'this man is gorgeous' I thought to myself.

“I'm so sorry I bumped into you” I said as I took a step back from roman

“ that's alright, I'm Roman Reigns” he chuckled introducing himself

“I'm Jadee” I replied smiling

“Well miss Jadee, I'll have to catch up with you later “ he said while winking and walking past me.

“ah wait Roman, can you point me in the direction of the divas locker room, please” I begged

he pointed the way he came “ that way” he replied then he turned and walked off before I even got a chance to say thank you. Well I guess i'll say it when I see him again, now to the divas locker room.

I walked around until I found the WWE butterfly saying 'Divas locker room' I found it, I sighed as I walked in. only a handful of the divas were in the locker room, as soon as they noticed me walk in I was greeted by the likes of AJ lee, Nikki bella, Paige and Natalya.

As soon as the girls introduced themselves Natalya quickly grabbed my arm and led me out of the divas locker room.

“Um Natalya, where are we going” I asked confused

“Call me Nattie and we are going to catering” she replied with a big smile

We walked into catering with our arms linked together, Nattie picks a spot for us to sit at a round table.

“ you stay here and I'll get you some food and a drink, what would you like” she asked pulling out a chair for me.

“ Um Mangos,Chicken and water please” I replied she giggled and left to get food, I'm left alone so I pulled out my phone to take a selfie. I snapped a couple I want to take one more as I face the camera up at me, I saw Romans face appear behind me, I jumped and dropped my phone. Damn it behind me I could hear Roman roar with laughter, once he stopped laughing he put down his plate of food he kindly picked up my phone then sat next to me.

“We meet again miss Jadee” he said while eating a strawberry

“yes we do roman” I replied blushing and slightly looking away and saw nattie coming over with two plates and two waters, once she reached us she placed my plate and water down then she took her seat next to me. I started to nibble on a piece of mango.

“hey roman, hanging out with us today” nattie asked lifting an eyebrow while drinking her water.

“Nah I'm only here for the beautiful miss jadee here” he said winking at me, nattie giggled next to me

“thanks for before roman” I said quickly

“No worries” he chuckled

“Roman where's dean” nattie while eating. As soon as she said that Dean walked in, I felt my heart skip a beat, I have kinda had a crush on him since I first saw him on TV on the shield debut.

“Speak of the lunatic, Ambrose come over here and meet the new diva” roman yelled which caught deans attention. Dean leans his arm on the back of Roman’s chair.

“Dean this is Jadee” nattie spoke gesturing to me, he looked at me with those icy blue eyes, I let my self check him out which he noticed and he smirked at me, I quickly looked away.

“Yo” was all he said while smirking, I was about to reply when someone quickly grabbed me from behind making me squeal, I looked next to me to see a brown and blonde hair on my shoulder oh god was all I can think when I looked up to see Seth Rollins smiling at me.

“ Well Hello gorgeous” he said while snickering, I looked to see dean had the most hatred in his eyes like he didn’t like Seth touching me, roman was slightly raising out of his chair.

“Leave her alone Rollins”dean growled

“Whoa easy Ambrose I'm just saying hello, no need to get protective of her now” Seth said while letting go of me, then he turned my head to face him quickly

“when you don’t wanna hang out with these to losers, come find me” he winked I heard growls come from both dean and roman, then Seth kissed me of the cheek then he shoved me back slightly making me fall off my chair which made both dean and roman rush to me making sure I was alright then roman stood

“Leave Rollins” roman yelled which only make Seth smirk as Randy came and put a firm hand on Seth's shoulder pushing him back towards the door.

“Think about what I said sweetheart” said Seth while he blow me a kiss, making me mad and the boys even more mad

“Seth come on” yelled randy from behind him, Seth smirked as he turned and walked out the door with randy close behind.

Great I had to join WWE when the boys where in a rivalry with the authority and Seth I thought to my self as the boys and nattie checked on me.

( so guys what do you think, I hope you guys will like it, please leave a comment and fav it, bye guys)