Chapter 2

Chapter two

Dean's POV

After Seth and Randy left Roman turned on his heel to check on Jadee, she had this look on her face like she was deep in thought. I stood up and backed away as Roman helped her up, she wiped her hands on her jeans then she looked up and cracked the most adorable smile ever. Holy fuck I thought looking at her checking her out, like I know she was doing to me earlier. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nattie piped up.

“Jadee are you alright” she asked putting her hand on Jadee's shoulder comforting her

“Yes I'm fine Nattie, thank you” she replied to Nattie

“Have you got a match tonight?” Roman asked she shook her head

“N..No I don’t debut until Smackdown” she replied

“Okay good, should we tell Stephanie and triple h” Nattie asked

“No don’t worry about that, me and dean have got this, right dean” Roman said looking at me.

“Totally, no probs” I said smiling, I saw Jadee blush a bit then quickly looked down.

“Alright well I'm gonna take Jadee back to the divas locker room for the rest of the night, bye boys” nattie said while leading Jadee away, jadee turned around and waved to us then disappeared out of catering.

“Come on Dean let’s go to our locker room and make plans” Roman suggested while turning to walk out towards our locker room, I quickly followed behind him, as we walked I noticed a piece of paper on the wall that read ‘Tonight’s matches’ I read the list when I stopped at two certain names. I looked around to see where roman got too, I spotted him a distance away.

“Roman, come here and check this out” I called to him; he turned around and walked back over to me and looked at the note on the wall.

“Well looks like Seth and Randy have a tag team match against John Cena and Cm punk” roman said

“Yeah, what do you say, we pay them a little visit during their match” I smirked at roman, he smirked back and fist bumped me. Then we headed to our locker room to watch some matches before we headed in separate directions, I headed for the gorilla while Roman headed for the crowd entrance we used to use, we were going to use the same entrance like going down through the crowd  but we figured if we are ambushing them we would go different ways.

I waited around the gorilla watching the TV, the tag match just started so we had a bit of time to wait. I watched as randy hit cm punk with a closeline. I sat there watching them go back and forth between the two teams ‘Hurry the fuck up’ I thought to myself while still watching the match. Seth is gonna pay for hurting Jadee, she did nothing to him and he has to go and kiss her on the cheek then throw her back making her fall of the chair. I know it was just a kiss on the cheek but it was still a kiss. Wait what am I saying do I like jadee….maybe…no shes just a friend maybe. I snapped out of my thought to see Seth hit Cena with the curb stomp. Right that’s our cue I jumped up and down a bit the sprinted out the curtain down the ramp sliding into the ring and started to attack Seth before he could pin Cena, as I punched and kick the hell out of Seth, roman came down and speared randy and attack him. Seth rolled out of the ring I followed behind grabbing him and throwing him into the steel pole and into the steel steps, I pulled him into the ring and did my signature move dirty deeds. Roman had superman punched randy so he was out we stood over seth “Don’t you dare fucking touch her again Seth, you hear me” I yelled kicking him in the head then both me and roman put our fist together like we normally do after a match or a beat down.  Roman and I quickly left the ring and up the stairs as the officials and doctors came out to check on them. Once we got backstage me and roman parted ways I was gonna go head for a shower then meet up with him back at the hotel.   

(Hey guys, im sorry it took a while and im sorry its short but i promise the next chapter will be longer. comment you thoughts and ideas, i would love to hear them. thanks guys)