Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Jadee's POV

My alarm started to go off I reached out to get it only to land on my face on the ground. I groaned as I got myself off the ground to turn my alarm off, once I had that done I went and took a quick shower the put on my workout gear. I walked out to the lounge room to see Emma sitting on the couch.

“What’s up girl” I asked as I made a coffee

“Nothing, I just miss home, I haven’t seen my family in a while” she said sounding upset

“Aww sweetie, it will be alright why not ask if you can go home for a week, did you wanna come to the gym with me” I asked she just shook her head

“I'm gonna go ask Stephanie and triple h is I can go home” she said

“Alright, tell me how it goes when I get back” I said she nodded as I grabbed my coffee and left, I was in no hurry to get to the gym a nice walk will be good, so I walked all the way to the gym as I finished my coffee and throw it into the bin. I got to the gym and immediately got on the treadmill.

I was on the treadmill for about an hour when Roman and Dean walked in they both got on the weights in front of me, Roman would lift a weight then wink at me as he flexed I just shook my head as I got off, I started to stretch in front of the boys and gave them a bit of a show when out of nowhere I was tackled to the ground, I landed hard on the floor I opened my eyes to look into blue orbs I also noticed the cheeky grin of my friend Connor and heard light chuckles of the boys behind him, I playfully pushed him off but he grabbed me and pulled me up with him, I looked to the boys behind him and realised it was Connor's twin brother Jace and their cousin Bronson I couldn't help but smile at my friends, Connor and Jace are identical both brown hair and blue eyes, Connor wore black shorts and a simply black T-shirt with an Assassin's creed logo on it and his Green collar around his neck, Jace has shorts on and black T-shirt with a skull on it with his blue collar around his neck. Bronson had black hair and brown eyes and wore a blue button up shirt and black jeans.

“Twins,Bronson” I yelled as I pulled them into a hug, we all laughed but we heard a cough behind us so we pulled away too see Dean up on his feet and looked rather mad and roman just had his arms crossed.

“Who are you?” Dean snarled Connor happily bounced over to him with his hand out to shake which Dean didn’t shake rather Dean looked like he wanted to punch him which Jace picked up on and pulled Connor by his green collar and pushed him back over to me and Bronson.

“ I'm Jace, his my twin Connor and our cousin Bronson” Jace said while pointing to the boys, Roman got up and put a hand on Dean's shoulder.

“Nice to meet you boys I'm Roman and this is Dean” He said nudging Dean, Dean just rolled his eyes. The boys all shook hands with Roman but not Dean, Roman led us over to a bench and we all sat down together.

“So how do you know Jadee” Roman asked

“Well my self and Jadee are childhood friends and my cousins meet her one time and ever since we have been best friends. Connor and Jace use to wrestle with Jadee while I-” Bronson started