Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

Roman's POV

I woke up to the sound of bed next door hitting the wall, great Dean and his hooker are at it again, I had only got three hours of sleep I growled as I rolled out of the bed I should just go in there and punch dean in the face I thought for a second before grabbing some clothing and my phone and leaving my hotel room, I just jumped into the elevator finding my self going to Jadee's room, I hesitated by knocking on her door a couple of times before the door opened to reveal a half asleep Jadee.

“Ro-Roman? What are you doing here” she asked rubbing her eye, she only had a purple tank top on with black shorts on.

“Ahh Dean kicked me out of our room, we got into an argument” I lied

“Well come on in roman, you can stay over” she said letting me in, I watched her go to her room so I laid down on the couch.

“What are you doing” she asked laughing

“Sleeping on the couch” I replied she shook her head

“ you don’t need to sleep on the couch you can come share the bed with me” she said

“Are you sure” I asked getting up

“Of course, what kind of person would I be if I let them sleep on the couch, now come on, get changed into whatever you sleep in and come sleep” she said winking then going into her room, I quickly changed into shorts and left me top on and quickly followed her, I climbed in next to her and settled down with my arm over her, quickly falling asleep.

Dean's POV

I woke up to someone playing with my hair, I heard a giggle as I squatted the hand away, my eyes widened as a saw a girl with blonde hair, blue eye wearing pink lacy bra and panties. Oh shit, I didn’t....ok I did, god damn it roman is gonna kill me if he sees her, I gotta get her out of here quick. I thought looking at her.

“Wanna fuck dean” she said as she crawled over to me

“Um yes, wait no you have to leave” I said which made her gasp

“what, why.... oh my god you have a girl friend don't you” she started to cry

“uh yeah, its ok um what's your name again” I asked lightly putting my hand on her back

“Candy” she said in between sobs

“Ok Candy, it will be alright” I said trying to make her stop sobbing

“No it wont, this will ruin me” she said

“Its ok, look at me, no one has to know about this” I said making her look at me, she nodded

“Now lets get you out of here” I said, she nodded and put on her pink dress, I led her to the door, we said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek she was gone, I ran to check Roman’s room but he’s not in thereI quickly went for a shower then made my way down to the gym, as soon as I entered I was throw against the wall, I looked in the eyes of Roman, he was pissed oh I'm gonna get it I thought.

“What the fuck was that last night” he growled

“I...uh I don't know what your talking about” I said trying to play it off as nothing happen.

“Don't fuck with me dean, I came home to hear you in bed with a girl, I didn’t stick around I went to jadee's room for the night” he said I didn’t reply just looked at him with my eye widened