Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Jadee's Pov

I was nudged awake by Emma, we had arrived in San Diego, CA. For the next week. We got off the plane, grabbing our bags on the way though and off to the hotel to relax and settle in. Once we got to the hotel and unpacked we sat on the couch watching whatever was on TV I checked my phone my heart almost stopped I had got a message from Dean ambrose. After I read it I replied with a quick thank you, I could not stop smiling which Emma had noticed.

“Why you all smiley?” Emma asked facing towards me

“Oh nothing just got a message from dean” I replied

“What did it say” she asked

“he was just congratulating me on my win” I said smiling Emma just nodded then looked away only to flick her head back round to me again.

“So, why did Roman call you baby girl for” she asked remembering from early on when roman had walked me and Emma towards the gorilla and wish me luck.

“Um I don't really know what brought it on, I mean like he started it the other day when he took me out to lunch, when we got back I gave him a hug then he said that and left” I shrugged

“Aw do you think he likes you?” Emma continued to ask question

“I don't know, I hope so, I like him but I like someone eles too” I replied blushing

“Oh my god, who?” she said getting excited

“Um dean ambrose” I quickly replied which made Emma shocked

“And you don’t know who to pick” she asked I nodded

“but I don't even know if dean likes me” I said Emma shrugged

“We will find out girl, now lets go out I’m starving” she said getting up grabbing her keys, wallet and key card. I quietly followed her out, we drove around for a bit until finally deciding to go to bar.

Emma went to order drink and some food while I go look for a place to sit, I found a spot up in the back so its a bit quiet, I sat down and checked my phone for messages, Nope nothing I sighed Shortly after Emma arrived back with food and our drinks. We sat there eating and chatting about what we are going to do tomorrow. After a few hours we decided to head back and catch some sleep.

The next day.

I was sleeping peacefully until something, I mean someone decided to jump on me, causing me to wake up.

“Argh Emma get off “ I said while playfully nudging her

“No, we are going shopping, so come time to get up” She sung while going to her room, I sighed and rolled out of bed I quickly put on my white panties and bra and white skinny leg jeans and a light blue sleeveless dress shirt and my black flats, I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and just did eye make up. I grabbed my bag and my phone and off we went.