Chapter four

Chapter Four

Deans Pov's

I awoke roughly around two in the after noon I stretched while getting off the bed and having a quick shower and putting on a white shirt and jeans, I walked out of my room to see roman sitting watching the comedy channel, he looked up at me as I got a drink.

“You missed out on the gym bro” he said shrugging

“Oh well I was really tired, what did I miss at the gym” I asked leaning on the counter in the kitchen

“Nothing much beside Jack Swagger trying to hit on the new chick” he said I almost chocked on my water

“He what” I asked almost yelled

“He tired to hit on Jadee” he replied slowly

“And what the hell did you do about it” I asked annoyed while starting to pace back and forth

“Chill bro, I saved her and took her out to lunch” he smiled putting his hands up in peace. I stopped pacing I looked at him and nodded which made him go back to watching TV. well I should go see her I smirked, I run into my room to grab my phone then walked out to the door until roman jumped up and got in front of the door.

“Where are you going?” he questioned I shook my head at him

“I'm going for a walk man chill, what the hell do you think I was gonna do” I asked

“Oh okay bro, I thought you where going to go beat the hell out of swagger” he said I blinked at him

“No I can get him in the ring but why would you think that” I questioned crossing my hands over my chest

“Because I can tell you like her by the way you got annoyed and started pacing” he said

“No man, she's a friend, can I go now” I asked him, he nodded and went back to watch TV letting me go. I walked down the corridor finding Jadee's hotel room. Once I found it I started to knock then waited a bit no reply so I knocked more still no answer. Where the hell is this chick I thought as I took the stairs down to the lobby. Why am I thinking of her so much, ever since I met her yesterday I cant get her out of my head, I mean fuck I'm even looking for her to see her and make sure she's alright even though roman saved her I still don't like it I argued to myself in my head, I reach the bottom of the stairs and started to look.

I took a quick look into the chill out room of the hotel while walking past only for me to take some steps back to see her sitting crossed legged in front of the candy vending machine staring at it confused and lost in thought I chuckled to myself at how adorable she looked.

“Yes dean” she asked looking at the vending machine

“Ah what are you doing” I asked walking over to her, she still didn’t look at me as she replied

“I woke up from a nap wanting candy, so here I am”

I chuckled again and decided to join her looking at the vending machine, after a little bit of silence.

“so what candy are you gonna get” I asked looking at her

“its not that easy dean” she said finally looking at me I didn’t reply so she continued

“You cant just pick a candy, you have to really want it” she said nodding her head.

I shrugged sitting next to her after a while she grabbed a kitkat and went and sat on the couch I went and sat with her slouching on one side watching her munch on it, we were sitting in a comfortable silence, I watching her slightly looking at how her dress flows of her body some of her hair hanging off her shoulders and her green eyes looking at her phone as she took bites of her kitkat, I felt a shiver down my spine and on my manhood. Mm I just want to rip that fucking dress of her and fuck her so bad. Stop thinking like that dean, I really don’t want a boner in front of her...well I do but no where everyone else can just walk in and see I thought to myself looking at her and slightly licking my lips.

I heard a snicker as I looked up to see Rosa Mendes she looked Jadee up and down then walked over, she bent over to be eye level with Jadee and snapped her fingers at her causing jadee to look at her, Rosa flashed her a fake smile.

“I thought I would come over and tell you that eating chocolate will make you fat and not sexy but we already know your not sexy” Rosa spoke Jadee smirked at Rosa

“I will eat what I want to eat, now why don’t you wipe that fake little smile off before I do it for you” Jadee snapped back causing Rosa to step back she scoffed flicking her hair over her shoulder and leaving. I looked over at jadee you seemed very please with her self I smirked then I noticed Emma at the entrance to the chill out room with her mouth hung open like she was shocked then she quickly scurried over and taped jadee on the shoulder.

“Hello, I'm Emma. I just wanted to say nice going with putting Rosa in her place but now she might try starting something” Emma said smiling at jadee

“I'm Jadee, oh she can try but im not that easy to intimidate” jadee replied shaking hands with Emma and winking.

Emma sat in the chair next to Jadee and they started to chat. I was starting to feel out of place now. I pulled out my phone to check the time wow its like six at night, I got up and told the girls that I was going to my room I turned to leave but Jadee pulled me in for a hug which was awkward because I was trying to fight a hard on, I quickly left and jumped into the elevator then straight for the shower to fix my problem. After fixing my problem I headed straight to bed where Jadee and her fine body invaded my dreams.