Back Together?

Taehyung's P.O.V

Yes, Jimin is my best friend and I would never tell on him unless he was hurting himself or others. In this case. He was doing both. 

When we got back to the dorms I saw Yoongi and Jimin sneak to Yoongi's room. Jungkook was in the living room playing 'Mario Cart' with Jin and Namjoon. 

I wasn't going to tell on Jungkook because he wasn't hurting anyone else but me. I took off my shoes and went straight to Yoongi's room. I didn't even bother to knock but god I wish I did. 

As always they were making out and throwing themselves to each other. Yoongi got off of Jimin while Jimin grabbed the blanket to cover himself up. 

"Tae what the fuck. Can you knock?" 

Yoongi sounded furious.

"Sorry hyung. We need to talk"

"Couldn't it wait?" 

"No. It's important."

I saw Jimin stand up straight and rested his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. I looked at Jimin for a second apologizing to him in my head before I spoke up. 

"In the interview today. I followed Jimin and Jungkook to the bathroom. I know that sounds weird but they looked suspicious. I stayed outside the bathroom for a while until I heard giggles. I barged in and saw...."

I paused

"Saw what?"

Yoongi had angry yet sad eyes. As if he knew what I was going to say. 

"I saw Jungkook making out with Jimin. I tried to stop it but they didn't care. I decided to tell you before you found out and get your heart broken."

Yoongi was quiet and Jimin was now looking at me with teary eyes. Yes, I felt horrible for telling Yoongi something Jimin didn't want him to know but I had to in order to protect Yoongi's feelings. 

"Yoongi. Are you okay?"

I was about to put my hand on Yoongi's shoulder when he slapped it away. 

"Get out"

 His tone was cold. 

"Why? I had to tell you"

"Did you? Did you really have to tell me? Because how I see it is you just go around and ruin relationships. Get out. I need a moment with Jimin"

Why was Yoongi mad at me if I just told him the truth? I stayed quiet and left their room. Yoongi shut the door and locked it as I was leaving. 

Now I just need to tell Namjoon about Jungkook. 

Jimin's P.O.V

I followed Jungkook's plan but to help him move on. I didn't know Taehyung was going to tell Yoongi about it until he barged in. 

He said he had to do it to 'protect Yoongi's feelings'. 

Bullshit. 

After Yoongi made Tae leave, he turned around and started to laugh silently. 

"Did you see his face. He actually believed it."

Yes. Yoongi and I were acting. Jungkook asked us too. He also asked all the other members. 

I laughed with Yoongi as he slowly approached me and started kissing my lips. 

"Now where were we?"