Like I had said before, the hyung's supported and welcomed us with open arms.

I will forever be grateful for that.

My love for him grew stronger for him every single day.

As our popularity increased, the more our 'perfect image' had to be kept.

They would separate us more and more every interview, every V live, every concert.

Every
Single
Day.

And it hurt.

"You gotta stop showing affection in public. We find it cute but someone else might not. People will start to catch on Taehyung"

RM told us this every single day. What's wrong with people not finding it cute? I don't care what other people think. They could go suck a dick for all I cared.

                ˚*•✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

March 15th - 2015

It was a regular Saturday morning that day. It was raining outside so we had hoped we wouldn't have to go outside and pre- film for Dope.

As we expected, the filming for today was canceled and smiles on the members faces game thinking we would finally be able to relax but that was cut short when our choreographer came into the room summoning is to the practice room to perfect the dance for Dope.

We were in the middle of a break when our manager came into the room, anger written on his red face as his glasses were pushed up.

"Jungkook, Taehyung. My office now"

The room got quiet as me and Jungkook stood up, nervousness filling our faces. The staff members stared at us as we walked past them and into Sejin's office.

I froze when we reached his door. I didn't want to enter and I am guessing Jungkook didn't either by the way he froze and looked at me.

I slowly turned the doorknob and peeled inside. We both froze at the entrance of the door, standing there like little kids contemplating whether to go in or not. It wasn't until we heard a harsh 'Sit down' from Sejin that we closed the door, now fully standing in the room and rushed to the brown leather chairs he had in front of his desk.

The room was so quiet you could hear our heartbeats beating. It felt like mine would explode out of my chest any minute.

"There have been some rumors that been spreading around that you and Jungkook are 'dating' Is this true?"

My heart skipped a beat. I could see Jungkook's skin turn pale from the corner of my eye.

I hesitated to answer.

"Is. This. True?"

I looked at Jungkook before answering. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath knowing I was risking it all when I told him my answer. I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it tightly before locking eyes with Sejin.

"Yes"