Day 2

Taehyung and Jungkook were doing a pretty good job of keeping their relationship a secret. They weren't noticeable during interviews or outings. 

Members didn't bother them about each other anymore and their manager. Well....

Let's just say he would still separate them as much as he could. 

Jungkook wanted to tell his hyungs he was dating Tae again so bad but he couldn't. He needed to wait a while longer. Taehyung decided to come out in June. Since it was pride month. 

Jungkook disagreed at first saying it wasn't a good idea exposing themselves to everyone. But at the same time he also wanted to.

They finally decided to do it on June. Nothing was going to hold them back. 

Nothing. 

.............

It was now June 1st and they had a concert for 'Fake Love'. They were going to do it during the concert but it wouldn't have a positive vibe. They decided to wait until their next concert. 

..............

It was now their 'Anpanman' Concert and they thought it would be a good time to come out since 'Anpanman' is a joyful positive vibe. But Jungkook being the worry worm he is started to think that this song is TO Joyful and if they come out they might ruin people's positive vibes. 

They decided to wait again.

.................

It was now their 'Airplane Part 2' concert and this was the day they decided to do it. Sure they were nervous as hell but it would all be worth it. 

They performed quick. Before they knew it they were done. Jungkook and Tae got up and walked to the front of the stage. Tae spoke up first. 

"ARMY!!" He yelled. His voice echoing through the stadium. Fans screaming and cheering.

Once they had quieted down he started to speak again. 

"Me and Jungkook have something to tell you" Everyone was quiet and confused. The members were confused as well as this part wasn't planned. 

Jungkook started to blush furiously. He felt his heart his heart skip a beat. His chest tightened. He started to sweat. 

"The rumors are true" Everyone gasped since they knew what was coming next. Namjoon sighed and turned around. He knew exactly what he was going to say. 

It became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Taehyung spoke again.

"Me and Jungkook are...."