Day 1

It was now Monday which meant it was the first day of the week as well as the first day of Jungkook and Taehyung's secret dating. None of the members knew. Not even Yoongi or Jimin. It had to be a total secret. 

They had to act like they didn't want anything to do with each other during interviews, outings, or even when hanging out with the members. But when they reached those room doors, everything changed. 

Keeping a relationship secret was harder than they thought. They thought they were being secretive and discreet. But only if they knew ARMY'S were better than the FBI. Jungkook was constantly finding videos of them on YouTube describing how they might be in a relationship and analyzing interviews and outings. 

Taehyung didn't really care if they were found out. They weren't getting separated this time. Not even their manager could do anything. They wanted to come out. But couldn't. Their 'Image' would be ruined like last time. 

They know they have fake fans. Some only like them because of their looks or how they dance or their body. They don't care how hard they work, or how their music sounds. They don't care if they get hurt or not.  Some ARMY'S are real fans and will fight for them until they took their last breath and they are truly grateful for that. 

Unfortunately not everyone accepts gays. And they especially wouldn't accept Jungkook and Taehyung being together. Some people don't like them and some people do. Their one wish is to come out and everyone would accept them. 

It isn't that easy though. 

Until they were ready to come out. They had to be a secret. Sure there would be times Jungkook wanting to hug Taehyung and cuddle him and Taehyung wanted to kiss him. But they held back until they were no longer being followed by fans or paparazzi. They did make a promise though. 

They promised to come out one day and feel good about it. They wouldn't care what people thought or did. They would have each other. But that would be one day. 

One Day