Promise?

The hyungs invited me to go eat and I couldn't deny since I was tired and hungry. They invited Taehyung to come eat with us but he declined. I guess he didn't want to see me.

I acted like I was happy at first and was quiet without saying a word to anyone. But after awhile I laughed a real laugh.

 Jimin was dancing to Suga hyungs solo 'First Love' and made everyone laugh. After a while I finally got up and danced to Hobi hyungs solo 'MAMA' and also Jimin hyungs solo 'Lie'. It made everyone laugh. 

Even I laughed.

After awhile of laughing and playing around we walked around the park for a while undisguised seeing as it was night time and barely anyone was outside. We laughed and threw water at each other from a nearby lake. 

I wished Taehyung was here with us to enjoy this moment.

He would have been laughing his butt off and showing his box smile. My favorite smile. After awhile of walking around we headed to the dorms tired. Jimin and Hobi hyung went to sleep as well as Jin and Suga hyung. I slept alone and Namjoon hyung slept with Taehyung.

I was secretly jealous they shared a room. I know I picked to be alone but the thought of Tae being in a room with someone else that wasn't me made my heart hurt. I wasn't sleepy yet so I went on my phone for a while texting friends from other K-pop groups.

It was around 1 am when I decided to shut my phone off and go to sleep. I laid awake thinking about personal stuff. Taehyung being one of them. 

I needed to be happy and in order for me to be happy and to make everyone else happy is by making a promise to not only me..but to the rest of the hyungs.

A promise I would never break.

I promised to move on from Taehyung.