Chapter 6: We Are Together Again

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I hope you guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Skylar Pov~~

 “Sky I found her.” Doranbolt said as my eyes start watering.
“How” I said as my eyes were tearing up.
“I have a friend who help me out.” Doranbolt said.
“Thank you so much” I said as I hug him and tears were coming out of from my eyes.
“No Problem Sky” Doranbolt said as he hug me.
“You can meet her later. Okay.” Doranbolt said as I hug him tighter.
“Thank you so much.” I said
"I'm so happy for you" Stella said as looked at me

~~Time Skip~~
"Are you ready? Do you have your things?" Doranbolt ask as he waits for you.
"Yes and yes" Skylar said.
"Shall we go.” Doranbolt said as he grabs my luggage. We left his department

~~~In Fairy Tail Guild~~~
~Carla Pov
I was drinking my water. Then I froze and got a vision.
 ~~~In the Vision~~~
 Wendy was hugging a girl. They were both crying. 
The girl’s clothes were rip up and she had bright red eyes. 
~~~~End Of The Vision~~~~

She was thinking of about her vision. She was thinking why the girl looks like Wendy, they could be relatives and why were they crying. I'm going to ask Wendy if she has a relative. I fly where Wendy was sitting at the table with the team.

"Wendy Can asks you something?" I said to Wendy.
"What is it?" Wendy said as she had a confusion.
"Do you have any relatives?" I said as she looks down to the ground.

~~Wendy Pov~~
 “Do you have any relatives? Carla said as I look to the ground.
"Yes…I have an…older…sister." I said as I look at the ground. I was about to cry. A memory of my sister and me pop in my head.

~~In The Memory~~
“Big Sis you can’t caught me,” I said as she chases me around.
“Caught ya” she said as she surprise me from behind. She starts tickling me.
“Stop it” I shouting as my face was red from the hard laughing. She stops tickling me.
Time Skip
My big sister’s dad was flying and roar. My sister knew what he said. She fully understands the dragon language and I can understand it but not so much as my sister. Grandeeney comes to get me. We hug each other and went to our dragon parents. We wave good-bye to each other. I got on Grandeeney’s back and left. I see my sister on her dad’s back and left.
That was the last time I saw her. 
~~End Of The Memory~~

"Okay" she said as she looked at me.
Erza was comforting me.

~~Time skip~~ 
~~Outside of Fairy Tail~~
Skylar Pov
"Are you ready? To met her." Doranbolt ask me.
"Yes" I said.
He was about to open the door.
"I need to talk to the master. First Okay. You wait here outside." Doranbolt said as I pouted and nodded as he went though the doors.

~~Doranbolt Pov~~
I walk in the guild.
"What can I help with?" Mirajane said.
"Can I talk to Makarov?" I said to her.
"Sure follow me,” she said as I followed her to his office.

~~Wendy Pov~~
I see Doranbolt walk in. I smell a scent that it was familiar but couldn't figure it out.
"Wendy is something the matter?" Lucy said
"Yeah I smell something that is familiar but couldn't figure it out." I said as I look around
"It is probably coming from outside. Because the doors are open." Natsu said.
“You are probably right.” I said.
“Why is Doranbolt here?” Gray asks.
“I wonder why” Erza said.

~~Doranbolt Pov~~
I told Makarov about Skylar. I told him that Skylar is Wendy’s older sister. I told him that why I am here. And there is nothing to worry about.

~~Skylar Pov~~ 
I smell a scent that is very familiar but couldn't figure it out. Stella was eating her fish. I walking around and wearing my favorite pairs of sunglasses then Doranbolt call me. 

~~Wendy Pov~~
I see Doranbolt came out of the master’s office. He went up to me.
“Hi Wendy. How have you been? He asks me.
“Good.” I said as he smiled at me.
“ I would like you to meet somebody.” He said
“Okay.” I said and had a confused face.

Doranbolt went outside of the guild and came back with a girl wearing sunglasses. I then know is the scent was from her. My team were confused and I also was confused.

“This is Skylar. He said that I got up from the table. I was about to cry,
“This is Wendy.” He said that she had tears going her cheek. I ran up to her and she ran to me. We fell to the ground. We hug each other
"Wendy" she said as she was overjoy.
"Big Sis" I said and I was crying for joy.

We broke our hug. She smiles at me and help me to stand up. I ran to and hug him.

“Thank you so much for bringing her here” I said as he hug me
“No problem Wendy” He said as we broke our hug.
“See ya later” He said as he waved good-bye and walk out of the guild.

I ran back to my big sister and drag her to meet the team.

“This is my Big Sister.” I said as I smiled.  The whole guild was shocked what I said.
“Sky I didn’t know that you had little sister”, Erza said to Sky.
“You know Erza.” I said as I looked at Sky.
“We have been friends and she already meant Natsu, Lucy, Gray earlier.”Erza said.
“This is Happy” Natsu said as he pointed at Happy.
“This is Carla.” I said as I pointed at Carla.
“This is Stella.” She said as she pointed at the brown cat and had a purple dress and had a sword on her back.
"Now I understand why you smell like Wendy earlier" Natsu said to my sister.

A Week As Past
“Can you join our guild please?!!!” I said as I was begging.
“I don’t know. I never have been in a guild before.” She said.
“Come On Sky.” Erza said as she continued eating her strawberry cake.
“Come On Sky” Natsu said as he continued fighting Gray.
“Sky this a good guild to join.” Gray said as he continued fighting with Natsu.
“Come On Sky. You should join.” Lucy said.
“Aye.” Happy said as he landed on my head.
“Please Sky Please.” Stella said as she put puppy eyes and I also put puppy eyes too
“Fine” She said in defeat.
“Mirajane bring the mark stamp,” Erza said as she continued eating my cake.
“Where you want the guild mark and what color you want it.” Mirajane ask and she pointed to right shoulder and said sky blue.

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 
 Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both
I will update in four or five days or sooner.