Chapter 21

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time, Last ca
~Carla’s Promotion~
~Buildings, Castle trembling down.
~Skylar kneeling in the ground
~Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue on the ground
~Wendy and Stella crying
~Blood
~Glowing red and white eyes
~A yellow and red beam
~End of Promotion~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Someone else (In the future)~ Not in the present
That day, we believed in victory. The final day was a hard fought battle.
Do you remember it? Lu-chan, Wendy-Chan
And then… July 7th.
We lost… to fate.
That person died…
That one, too... Even though I loved.
So many died in that day.
Tears dropped down on the paper
I can’t even in words…
“Lu-Chan”
“Wendy-Chan”
I can’t take it anymore…
Somebody help.. Us
More tears dropped down on the paper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Unknown POV~
I climbed up the stairs as I can see the moon so clearly front of me.
“Halt” I heard behind me as I stopped looking up.
~End Of Unknown Pov~

~Jellal Pov~
“I’m revealing my identity. Now you reveal yours.” I said to the mystery person.
As the wind blew pass our capes moves.
‘A woman’
The person turns around to face me as I see the mystery person face.
My eyes widen “It can’t be. It’s Impossible.” 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Skylar Pov~

I was sitting with Erza as we had our favorite cakes front of us. We were about to eat it until two fish landed on our cakes. I had a frozen fish as she had a burned fish. Erza bent her fork as I clenched my fist.
We stood up and walked over to two fighting. I grabbed Gray as she grabbed Natsu.

“Would you stop it?” Erza said as we crashed their heads together.
“E-Erza” “S-Skylar”

They mumbled facing down on the ground.

“You two smooshed our cakes.” We glared at the two.
“Sit up straight. I’ll have your heads!” Erza said as we requip swords in our right hand.

The two started running.

“Don’t run away, you bastards!” We yelled at the two running for their lives.

I jumped on Gray as the door opened…to show Wendy, Carla, and Stella.
Stella was holding two boxes and says, “I knew that would have happened so I brought you and Erza cakes”
I jumped off of Gray and in blinked. Erza and I were sitting down and opening the box to show our favorite.

“Now Natsu, and Gray pay up.” Stella said as they give her the jewels and said something under their breath.
“Oh, Can we bring Sky-san to that place where Gajeel-san found last year.” Wendy said as I tilted my head.
“Where?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jellal Pov~
“That’s impossible.” Meredy said
“I know but a few things don’t summon up.” I said as I put my hands together.
“But I mostly I wonder what is X32C?” (I make up it, some random letters and numbers)
~Flashback~
“On March 7th, if you can meet Doranbolt and tell him.”
X32C on.”
“Doranbolt will know what you are saying but I can’t tell you. Sorry”
~End of Flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Skylar Pov~
“Why are we down here exactly? Guys” I said as I walked behind Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel. Gray, Erza, Lucy and the exceed came too.

We were walking towards a cave until I see…

“Is that what I think it is.” I said as I walked forward.
“If you are saying Dragon bones, then yes.” Gajeel said
“It’s an dragon graveyard.”
“I did milk way and summon a dragon….” Wendy said, as Carla and Lily turned pale.
“And what?” I said as I looked at the dragon bones.
"Tried to eat me." I heard as I had a tick mark on my forehead as my eyes started twitching.
"It was the dragons that came from last year." Erza said as I nodded.
_______________________________________________________________________

We were walking out as I catch a scent of someone who I strongly dislike and coming when I am around with my friends. I stopped walking as I turned around and change my eyes. I didn’t see any one, as I turned around to see him invisible behind Wendy and Lucy holding a sword. I requip a sword behind me as I catch it.

"WENDY, LUCY MOVE." I shouted as I run towards the person. They did as a swing in full force. His sword blocked it as he appeared holding his sword against mine.

"You haven’t lost your touch. Heh." He said as we jumped backwards.

"You guys can go." I said.

"No way. I can the crap of this guy." Natsu said.

"No this is my fighting. Still he is out of your lead anyway." I said, whispered the last part as we were smashing swords and attacking.
"You didn't t-" I cut him off slamming him to the ground as a ‘Tch’ left my lips.

I see his eyes with X's on them. I had a shadow covering my eyes.

"What is going on?" Erza asked me, with a kind of a worried face.

"It's nothing." I lied, as she didn’t believe me.

"It's really nothing to worry about. It's a random guy asking me to fighting." I said

'More like trying to kill me.’

"Let's just go more to the hotel for you guys to rest for the games tomorrow." I said as they nodded.
___________________________________________________________

After I took a shower, and dress up in my out door clothes. I wrapped the towel around my hair as I peek through the door to find Stella sleeping.

"This would be easier if I do it this way."

I walked out of the bathroom. I slowly started packing a little bit of my clothes and things inside a bag. I slide on the slide bag on my shoulder.
I took a couple of pieces of paper and started writing. When I finished. I put one of them next to Stella. I walked out and sneak in Wendy's room to find Carla and Wendy sleeping and put the note on the table and left two things for Wendy. I closed the door and walked towards Gray room. I knocked on the door. The door opened to find him in his underwear as usual and his eyes closed.

"Natsu go back-" I cut him off.

"Gray." I said as he opened his eyes.

"Hey Sky, why are you awake?" Gray asked as he rubbed his eye.

"Don't mind that Gray. Remember what I said a couple days ago." I said.

"Yeah." Gray mumbled.

"Please keep her safe. Gray I am asking you and Erza." I said as I hold one of my arms.

"Sky ar-" I cut him off by surprises him giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me to return the hug.

"Please." I whisper as I had my eyes closed.

~Gray Pov~                                                     
I felt my cheeks warming up.

'Why is she acting like this? She is like if she is saying goodbye.' 

"Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded.
"Yeah I am fine." She said as she pulled away.
"Have a good night Gray." She said as she walked down the hall to her. I closed the door.

Little did he know?
She pretended to go to her room as soon she heard the door shut. She runs to the other way.

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both