Chapter 33

I hope you guys like it. Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Sorry for any grammar and spelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar was tackling the maniac's scent while running through the streets.

She could feel the virus spreading faster through her body.

Finally, finding him leading on a wall while typing something on his phone making a screen appearing, saying 25:00.

She walks slowly and her footsteps were so faint that anyone couldn't hear them.

"That brat can take care of the rest while I get the heck out of here." He mumbles turning to see Skylar's glowing red eyes.

"Im-Impossible."

Her hair was almost completely blue mixed with brown hair. She tilted her head a little and her smirk appears to her lips.

She just stares at him and taking a step before disappearing from his sight.

He looked around but she wasn't nowhere in sight.

She appears from above of him with a sword.

He looked up and tried to dodge it but the sword cut a slight of his arm. The sword stabbed into the ground making a crater and the rocks fly up. She turned her head and head towards him with high speed passing him. The pressure of the wind she passed twice made it hard for him to balance himself.

She was back where was the sword at kneeling down and had little smirk.

The armor he was wearing broken into pieces falling into the ground.

His eyes were filled with fear seeing the armor on the ground.

She had broken into pieces with in seconds with him seeing her doing it.

"I don't show mercy," She glared at him with a dark blue aura surrounding her and held out a hand swing it to the side.

Send waves of wind towards making him go flying to a wall.

Everyone was shocked of change of attitude. They have seen her calm, serious, and with a relaxed aura. She gets mad sometimes but rare around Wendy. They never seen this side she is acting if she was possessed.

"One taking over a friend of mines." She appeared in front of him grabbing from the collar and pulling him off the ground. She had her eyes close.

"Two making him to an enemy." She glared and tightens the grid.

She kicked him in the stomach.

He stood up and took out a gun and started shooting at her.

She doesn't even flinch. She kept walking towards him while he crawls backwards. He only could see her dark red eyes glowing in the dark.

"Three hurting my friends. They became a family to me."

She punched his jaw making him flying back.

Six swords had already been stabbed into the ground. They were surrounding him.

"Electricity Twister Line."

Strong winds surround the six swords while he was in the middle.

Electricity hits on every sword where the strong winds that surrounding them.

The wind pressure making her shut her eyes.

Flashbacks are flashing before her eyes.

Kids hug their knees and shivering in fear.