Chapter 18

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Skylar Pov~
I was sleeping until I heard a footsteps coming from the door. I sat up as I rubbed my eyes. I come out of bed as I walked towards the door. I opened the door, as I looked left and right. I find someone in a cape as I recuip in my original clothes but I was still bare foot. I closed the door and made a long noise. I notice the person looked this way and panicked. The mystery person went running as I shouted to stop. I started to follow the person.

I end up outside. I see her jumping to a buildings' roof using magic. I started chasing it until I heard an explosion. I looked up to see it near the Sabertooth's guild. I wonder what's going on over there. I turned my head to find the person nowhere to be found.

'I lost them.' I heard Happy's voice as I followed it. I jumped from a building to another, as it lead to our in. I see a girl with black haired and had happy roped up. She was walking as I see she made him disappear. I kind of froze as I felt someone following me. I turned around to see no one. I looked back down to find the girl gone.

'I am still recovering my sense." I blow out as I walked on the building's roof and jumped to another jumped without begin found out.
I heard another explosion. I was curious so I run towards. I stopped as I felt pain in my head as I looked at my reflection on the window on the balcony. I had one red and yellow.

'God Damn it Again' as I opened my mouth to see k-9 teeth.
I can smell Natsu's sense, he suppose to be in the hotel not around town. I followed his sense as I see an explosion.

"God Damn Natsu." I said as I run in the smoke as it cleared. I jumped to the bar on the second floor.

(If there is no second floor then just pretend.)

I see the same girl from before was between Natsu and I think that is the Guild Master. I watched them talking as I grab my sunglasses. I can still see at nighttime with them on. Until she said, "Will you allow us to save face?" as she used her magic like it was a patrol. I get Happy's Sense. I jumped down as I used my speed as I grab Happy out of her hands and end up front of Natsu. The wind blew my hair up as it came back down. I was looking down on Happy as I had one knee on the ground.

"Where did the hell she came from?" I heard as I stood up and untied Happy. I give him Happy. I was next to Natsu as I had my back towards them. I had a shadow hiding my face.
"I know you will overlook this incident. I will be taking both of them with me." I said as I heard Happy explaining while crying on Natsu's arms.
"It's okay. It's my fault for leaving you behind." Natsu said as he turned around.
"We will be leaving." I said as I put my arm around Natsu's shoulder.
"Let's go." He said as he had his eyes closed.
"Aye!" Happy said as I removed my arm around Natsu and started walking out.

"That kid's got courage."
"We'll settle this at the Grand Magic Games. To our hearts content." The same girl from before said.
Natsu stopped as I also stopped.
"We aren't gonna' lose to the likes of you. In fact, you won't be able to keep up with us. If you call yourself a guild, take care of your comrades. That's all I wanted to say." Natsu said as he continued walking and felt some glares at our backs.
"Wait isn't her that everybody calls the devil." I heard next me as I turned my head a little and smirked and pulled my sunglasses a little showing them my teeth and red eye. I stopped as I reajusted my sunglasses. I see some scared or frighten in their eyes. I turn around and continued walking with Natsu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You fought Sabertooth!" Lucy said as I pointed at Natsu.
"You suppose to in the infirmary. Sky." I heard Stella say as I sighed.
"Actually, I wanted to mix it up with them even more...." Natsu said as I recuip to my pajamas.