Falling For Harry: Chapter Four

I wake up the next morning on a coach I'm not familiar with. I look up to see Harry cooking in the kitchen. I don't really remember anything from last night? Harry turns around and smiles at me. He tells me we stayed up late watching love films, drank a little, and I fell asleep on him. He says he finally fell asleep with my legs across his lap while he was sitting straight up. I go sit at the kitchen table, Harry sits a plate down in front of me, with pancakes on it. I ask Harry about their tour in America while I eat. In the end he tells me he wants me to come along. I thought this was a great idea. He tells me Niall is bringing Oakley, so I'm glad I don't have to leave my best friend behind. I agree and give Harry a hug and kiss and leave to go back to my place.

    When I get to my penthouse I open the door, Oakley runs up to me with a worried look on her face. She asks me where I've been and why I didn't answer any of her phone calls or messages. I tell her I went to go apologize to Harry and that my phone had died. Her eyes widen and she asks me why I had stayed all night. "We stayed up watching films." I say. She smiles and relaxes and goes on with her business. I brush my teeth and hair and put on clean clothes. Later Harry calls and asks me out to dinner for tonight. I invite Oakley to call Niall and ask if he wants to go on a double date with us. I then text Harry and tell him we should go to the Pearl restaurant. I pick out a black skin tight dress with sequins at the top. Oakley picks a baby blue dress with one shoulder that has rhinestones on the sleeve. There's a knock at the door, I get up to answer it.

    Harry looks at me with his eyes wide. " You look beautiful." "Thanks, you look great too." i say. Hes wearing a black suit with a red bow tie. His hair is perfect, as always, and his eyes are once again sparkling. Niall then pulls up in his car and walks up to the front door. He is also wearing a black suit but with a blue tie. Harry comes up to me and gives me a kiss. When we pull away we all get in Harrys car. When we get to the restaurant., Harry pulls out the seat for me to sit in. The waiter comes up and takes our orders and we start talking about them going on tour again soon. Harry and Niall both ask Oakley and I if we want to go to their next concert here in London. We say yes and both of the boys eyes light up with excitement.

    We all talk and laugh. When we are done eating Niall leads Oakley and Harry leads me under a white gazebo. We all sit on a swing underneath it and look up at the stars through the rafters. I catch Harry staring at me through the corner of my eye. I look at him and smile, curious to know why he is staring, I ask, "Is something wrong?" Harry smiles and says "No, you just so beautiful staring up at the stars." I blush and grab his hand squeezing it tightly. Harry leans in to kiss me. It is a long sweet kiss. When we finally pull away its because we are suddenly startled by a loud booming noise. As startled as we were, Oakley and Niall pull away from their kiss as well startled. We look up to the sky seeing fireworks in explode in every direction. I feel Harry's body tense up close to mine. His bright green eyes look nervous. I wrap my arms around his waist while laying my head on his chest. His body relaxes again. All four of us sit and watch the fireworks until the last one goes off. We then all head back to Harry's car. He opens the door and I crawl in. When we arrive back at Oakley's and my penthouse, Oakley and Niall go inside, leaving Harry and I outside, alone.

    My back touches the door as he pushes me against it. I can feel his breath on my lips as he leans in to kiss me. His lips barely brush against mine, an ambulance then pulls up in the driveway, sirens blaring.

END OF CHAPTER..                     TO BE CONTINUED....