Falling For Harry: Chapter Five

Harry shifts his weight off of me as I move away from the door. We are both in shock, we turn around to ask whats going on. Before I know it I see the paramedics rushing into our penthouse. They run back out with Oakley on a stretcher, Niall following, tears streaming down his face. I grab Niall's shoulders panicking, asking whats happening. He says when they walked in she started coughing like crazy and fell over passed out and he called the ambulance immediately. Harry, Niall, and I get into Harry's car, following the ambulance.

    When we make it to the hospital, they tell us that they are going to run many tests on Oakley. We sit in the waiting room for about two and a half hours. Niall and I have been crying off and on. I rest my head on Harry's shoulder as he tries to comfort me. The doctor finally walks into the waiting room and tells us that something must have been slipped into her food that she ate tonight. He tells us that they will need to keep Oakley over night to make sure it gets out of her system. Niall says that he will stay with Oakley.

    As Harry leads me to the car, I get this wonderful idea! I tell Harry that we should go back to the Pearl and ask if we can look at their surveillance cameras.

    We go back to the Pearl and the owner gives us a questioning look, but noticing Ive been crying, he lets us have a look. We see a girl grab Oakley's plate and presses two large pills into her food. We call the police, have them take a look and explain what had happened to Oakley.

   The next morning as I arrive at the hospital I see Niall holding Oakley's hand tight as she is asleep in the hospital bed, Niall asleep in the chair beside the bed.

    I get a phone call from the police we talked to last night. He tells me that they have caught the girl they were looking for and they are taking her into custody. He says if you have any questions to ask her. A smirk forms across my lips as I reply I will.

    Walking into this small room where the girl is sitting, I see her smile at me for nothing. She seems like she is not in her right mind. I walk through the door with two police men on both sides of me for protection, before I could even ask anything she says " I would have poisoned you too but I ran out of pills" with a smirk on her face. She starts yelling " You and that girl DO NOT deserve to be with Harry and Niall! " She jumps up onto the table, her hands cuffed behind her. Its all a blur next, she jumps off the table jumping onto me, kicking me, the police guards try to get her back to her seat but fail. Her eye balls start rolling back into her head as shes screaming in my face. I push her, pinning her to the ground as the police guards come to place her back into her seat.

    The police lead me into the lobby and ask if I can call someone for a ride home. I call Harry and ask if you could come pick me up . When I tell him where I'm at, he seems angry.

    When he finally arrives I get in the car. He starts raising his voice at me telling me how stupid it was of me to go there. He said that girl is syco and that she almost killed Oakley. Why would you want to go around that? I start to cry because I was still in shock from the girl attacking me and Harry yelling at me didn't make me feel any better. He apologizes for getting mad and for yelling, he kisses me softly on my lips.

    As we arrive at my house he decides he will stay the night with me. I crawl into bed and he lays beside me, wrapping his arms protectively around me. I drift off into a deep sleep feeling safe again.

    When I wake up I get a call from the hospital saying that Oakley is well enough to come home today. Harry sneaks up behind me wrapping his arms around me while I'm on the phone. After I hang up, he tells me Niall called saying hes bringing Oakley home but then he and Niall have to head out to go meet up with the rest of the boys to pack for their tour in America that starts tomorrow.

    Niall brings Oakley, Harry gives me a long sweet kiss goodbye, Niall does the same to Oakley.

    Oakley and I spend the rest of the day watching TV. As soon as it gets dark it starts to storm, lightning crashes, we both look through the glass door to look outside. Instead of seeing the lightning, we both see two wicked eyes staring back at us.

END OF CHAPTER...            TO BE CONTINUED....