Falling For Harry: Chapter Six

I lean forward to get a better look, these green eyes look so familiar. I smile getting up and walking to the front door. I open the door and before I could invite him in, Harry wraps his arms tightly around my waist, pulling me very close and mashing his lips against mine. In between kisses I breathly ask him "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted a proper goodbye. Sorry if I scared you babe."

    I smile into his lips. The pouring rain soaks Harry and I instantly. The door standing wide open, Harry pushes me into the living are. Oakley jumps at the sight of Harry and I. Oakley stands up from watching her movie " Umm.. I'm uhh just going to be in my room?" She says while walking away. Harry picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me into my bedroom. He lays me down on the bed kissing me on my neck. Harry then pulls back looking into my eyes and smiling. I look at him biting my lower lip. He sits up and scoots to the far end of the bed. I honestly think to my self, could he get any further away? He looks to me and smiles brightly, " Well that was fun. But I have to go now love, our plane is leaving in an hour." I stand up and walk over to him. I hug him, squeezing him tightly. A tear falls down my cheek. Harry lifts my chin up and wipes my tear away. He kisses my forehead softly. He leans back and looks me in the eyes. "I will only be gone for about 3 months. Don't you worry, I will be calling you every night so I can hear your beautiful voice." I smile and hug him even tighter. "I love you babe." Harry tells me. "I love you too." I kiss him goodbye and he leaves out the door. I sit at the end of my bed. I break out into tears at the thought that I will not see my boyfriend for 3 months.

 END OF CHAPTER...              TO BE CONTINUED...