Falling For Harry: Chapter Three

A few weeks ago Harry and the rest of the boys left for their tour in America, they've been gone for about 2 months. They are coming home in a few days and I can't wait to see Harry.

    One of my high school ex boyfriends, Cade, keeps texting and asking me on dates. I ignore him hoping that he will realize I don't want him anymore.

    Cade and I are supposedly suppose to be friends, so today, with Oakley's back up, we invited him over to confront him that I have a boyfriend and he needs to move on. I hear a knock at the door and realize its Cade. Oakley gets up to answer it. He comes and sits down beside me, Oakley on the other side of him. I tell him that I have a boyfriend and its been a long time since we dated, that he needs to move on. He sits there for about 30 minutes pleading and telling me why I should drop Harry and reasons to get back with him. Oakley hears a car pull up, she goes to check it out leaving Cade and I together. I am shocked at what I see next. I see Niall and Oakley walking hand in hand up to the front door, Harry close behind. As soon as Harry reaches the porch I realize I have completely zoned out ignoring Cade. Harry looks through the window and smiles at me. When I try to smile back I feel lips presses against mine. My eyes were stuck open for I am completely shocked at what Cade is doing. I try to push him off but he fights back pressing his lips harder against mine. I keep trying to get him off me but he keeps getting closer, my eyes still stuck open I see Niall pulling Cade off of me and Oakley pulling me away from Cade. I scream and yell at Cade telling him to get out and never talk or touch me again. Oakley leads him out slamming the door behind him. I look around the room finally spotting Harry in the far corner. He has tears streaming down his face, his usual sparkling green eyes are now dull. He shakes his head at me disappointingly and leaves out the door.

    Oakley looks to me, her brown eyes sad. She gives Niall a kiss and tells us she is going to talk to Harry. She comes in a few minutes later, saying she told him what happened, she told him about what Cade was doing here and how her and I were only confronting him about Sophies' relationship with Harry. Oakley then tells me she thinks Harry just needs to calm down and get some rest. Right before Niall leaves he tells me that he will talk to Harry again about how we were just telling him to back off. He kisses Oakley and leaves out the door after his friend. 

    The next day I try to call Harry. He ignores all my calls. I give Niall a call. He tells me he thinks Harry is just heartbroken and that he'll come back.

    Harry never answered any of my phone calls. I start to worry something has happened. I decide to drive to his house to confront him that I really do love him. I knock at the door, Niall answers and lets me inside. He says he was just leaving and that Harry was in his bedroom. I go to his room and I suddenly break out in tears. I start telling him how I need him and that the boy kissed me I didn't kiss him. Harry just looks at me, his eyes still a dull shade of green and says with an angry tone in his voice " Just go home and leave me alone, please. " I start to cry even more. I turn but then I use every force of my body to walk towards him. He must see the anger and hurt in my eyes. In a quick motion I lean down and kiss him. First he felt like he was shocked but then after a few seconds he kisses back. I pull back and smile at him, he smiles back. He starts apologizing for over reacting. I laugh, lean down and press my lips hard against his to keep him quiet.