Seriously? (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

*Lilly POV*

Black in*

"Lilly!"

Black Out..........

Blach In*

"Lilly!! Get up!"

Black Out.........

Black In*

I flutter my eyes open.

"Lilly get up, this is the third time in under 5 mintues i've had to wake you up!" I hear my brother yell on the other side of the room.

My brother is 14. We don't get along much, but when we do I have the time of my life. My brother Davis, is a really great singer to. Quit popluar, gets all the girls, haha!

"Fine Cranky Ass im up!" I yell.

"Good, Mom and Dad anre dancing again..." Davis says.

"UGH" we both chorus.

I throw on my slippers and trudge down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see my Mom and Dad full out parting to 'Party In the USA' By Miley Cyrus.

My Mom holds up the tip of the whipped cream bottle to her face and sings, "Yeahhahaea It's A party in the USA x2!"

I put my finger on the white tip, and push down. The whipped cream sprays all over her face. Me and Davis laugh so hard.

"Haha very funny!" my Mom says sarcastictly.

"Now go get dressed remember were going to Aunt Goneioz's wedding today!" my Mom says. (Go-knee-ez)

"UGH" Me and Davis both chorus together.

"You guys have to stop doing that.... Its creeping me out... Now go get ready fellers!" My Mom yells.

"Moooooom did you take your pills?" I ask.

"I don't have pills, that question is so 1994 ago!" she yells. I laugh and trudge back up the stairs.

I take a shower, do my make up, and put on my dress.

My Aunt Goneiz is weird, so her theme is purple so I put in a purple dress, put a small braid in my hair, and so black heels.

I find a pink bow and dicide to put it in my hair.

We all pill in the car and go to a chruch for my Aunt's wedding.

As im walking in i see not familer faces.

"Lilly?" askes a man with a formal tux.

"Yeah. May i ask who are you, sir?" I ask the odd man.

"I'm Ash, I've heard so much about you i'm Delilah's fiances younger brother." he says dully.

"Oh its nice to meet you, i'll see you inside maybe!" I smile and he smiles back.

He was about 19, well he looked about 19. He was cute!

(Delilha is Aunt Goniez)

I walk inside the church, and see 5 familier boys. I look at them more closely and realize.... It's One Direction... What were they doing at my Aunt's wedding? I'm going to faint! Im a huge fan. Im so confused?

The guy who takes me to my spot. Im praying not the 3rd row that's the row One Direction was in..

"Hows the 3rd row?" he instantly says.

"Ummm," I hesitate its a wedding i can't say no, "Great!" I lie.

Their sitting in the order Harry, NIall, Zayn, Louis, and then Liam and then a family of 4.

There was a little spot left next to the one i love, Harry.

" Please sit Mr. Katter." he says. (Kate-er) Harry looks up at me, right after the other guys words.

He looks at me and smiles. My heart skips a beat. He does his world famous, smile. And i do the worst thing, blush!

I sit, and gulp.

After a few mintues of silence and waiting Harry ruins it.

"Hi, Im Harry!" he says smiling.

We shake hands, "Lilly, Lilly Katter." I say and crokidly smile.

"Nice to meet you, I-------"

"Hi! Im Louis!" Louis butts in.

I laugh, "Hi Louis..." i say.

Harry is wearing a Grey jacket over a white shirt. He is wearing some tan pants also.

All the other boys interduce themselves.

"Do you know were---" Harry begins, I cut him off.

"One Direction.... Yeah I know i'm still wondering why you're here, not to sound rude..." I say.

"Oh yeah, Philip hasn't told you yet...?" Harry askes.

Philip is Delilah's soon to be husband.

"Well i met him once..." I say.

"Philip is our manager..." Harry says.

I blank out.......