Maddy and Liam??????????.............Chapter 6

*Liam POV*

Me and Danielle broke up about 3 months ago. I'm ready to move on. But i think i like the wrong person......

Ever since I saw Maddy, I just couldn't stop thinking about her....

Her beautiful brown hair, her choclate brown eyes, she has the best personality.

But, I knew her and Louis had something.... So she was 'taken'.

"LIAM!" some one cut me out of my thoughts.

I look up and see Maddy.

"What?"  I ask.

"Were leaving lets go!" she says running towards the black van.

"Ok.." I pick up my towel and turn around.

When I turn around I see Maddy and Louis laughing and walking together. I look down and there hands are locked.

I sigh and run up to the van.

I sit next Niall, he knows somethings up.

"Hey mate, whats wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing......." I respond.

"Are you sure?" He asks full of concern.

"Urmm, Yeah I'm fine.." I put on a fake smile and he smiles back.

I guess I have to move on again.................

*Louis POV*

We get home, and all of the boys walk over to Lilly and Maddy's house. We rented a house a couple houses down from Lilly and Maddys so we can walk........

I greet Maddy with a hug, and go to the restroom. She has a small house with alot of rooms, so its hard to find the bathroom. Its even harder when all of the doors are shut. I find the bathroom 2 minutes later.

As i am walking down the hall I see a door open, it wasnt open before. I walk by and see a glimps of Liam and Maddy kissing.

I look in again and gasp.