Maddy and Louis and BEACH!!............Chapter 5

~2 Weeks Later~

*Lilly POV*

Maddy has been staying at  my house for 2 weeks and it has been going great!

"Hey Maddy want to go hang with the boys for the day?" I ask Maddy.

"A day with Louis, YES!" Maddy says.

"When are you going to tell him you like him, I mean their only going to be here for 6 more months!" I tell Maddy.

Oh my I just though only 6 more months with these guys who became my best friends in under 2 weeks. I can't let them leave when the time comes. Im only a 17 years old, 18 tomarrow. Im young I can't do much....

"Well I don't want to tell him..." Maddy says.

"Lou' is going to tell you he likes  you sooner or later.. What are you going to say?" I ask Maddy...

"If he tell me he likes me I'll tell him i like him, but i don't know if he likes me so..." Maddy says.

"Maddy! Do yo see the way he looks at you of course he likes you!" I tell her.

She blushes and shakes her head 'no'.

*Louis POV*

"Hey Lou' were going out with the girls today get ready!" Harry tells me.

"Ok..." I say nervous.

"When are you going to tell Maddy you like her Lou'?" Harry asks me.

"How do you know I like Maddy?" I ask.

"Lou' you sleep talk.." Harry says, "I like Maddy....." he mimickes my voice.

"SHUT UP!" I yell at him.

"At least I saved her life and didn't fall on the ground from a chair right in front of her!" I say to Harreh.

"Oh your dead!" Harry yells.

"Don't kill me!" I yell.

Harry chases me throughout the rental house for 10 minutes.

Then he finally gets me, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Me pill in the car.

We drive to Maddy and Lilly's house and we go to the park.

Lilly and Harry are snuggled up in the back of the car.

Me, Maddy, adn Liam are in the middle row.

Zayn, and Niall in the front.

Liam nudged me with his elbow.

"What?" I whispear.

"Do you like Maddy?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" I ask Liam.

"Because Lilly butt-dialed me earlier and I heard her and Maddy talking about you..." Liam said.

"What were they saying?" I asked.

"Well Maddy was going to tell you she likes you when you tell her you like her.." Liam said.

"I'm going to tell her today.." I told Liam.

"Ok good.." He says.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Harry asks.

"Why don't we go to the beach?" Lilly asks.

"Ok Zayn to the beach!" Maddy says.

Zayn turn in to the beach and we all cheer.

We all grab towels and a bag with sunscreen and stuff like that. Harry carries Lilly out to the water and tosses her in. She screams and chases after him.

"Hey Maddy want to walk?" I ask her.

"Sure!" she says.

We walk down the beach, we are along.

"So Maddy hows living with Lilly?" I ask her.

"Great its fun. It was also fun getting to know you guys. I've been having fun!" Maddy says and i smile.

*Maddy POV*

"So Maddy hows living with Lilly?"Louis asks me.

"Great its fun. It was also fun getting to know you guys. I've been having fun!" I say and Louis smiles.

Just talking and walking with Louis wasn't awkward.

"So Maddy, I just wanted to tell you that I really like you.." Louis says.

"I like you Louis..." I say.

"No but like I like like you.." Louis says.

"I like like you to.." I tell him.

We smile, were walking in silence when I feel something warm grab my hand. I look down and Louis grabs my hand. We interlock fingers and keep walking and talking.