Drama.....:(...................Chapter 7

*Maddy POV*

I am walking down to my room, when I am pulled into the guest bedrooom.

I let out a little shriek but no one can really hear me.

"Oh god Liam you scared me!" I say panting.

"Sorry." He says genuinly.

"Its ok, so whats up Li?" I ask.

He gets up from his bed and comes closer.

He is at least 5 inches away from me.

I back up and then I hit a wall. I am pressed against a wall and he is coming closer, and closer....

"Liiiiaaaammmmmm?" I say stretching the I, A, and M.

He comes closer and smashes is lips against mine.

I put my hands on his shoulders and try  to pull him away.

Hes to strong to pull away.

Obviously I am not kissing back. Im trying to yell for help but when I do it makes i look like im kissing him back.

Then, we both hear a gasp coming from the door way.

I look and I see the person I wanted it not to be, Louis.

He speeds away, "Louis No! Its not what it looks like!" I yell as a tear escapes my eye.

I catch up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He stops and turns around. He has tears on his cheeks.

"Maddy I thought you liked Me! Not Liam! I shouldnt have ever loved you! Your just a whore!" Louis yells.

Ignoring the last part, "Wait Lou' you love me?" I ask shocked.

"Loved..." He says and stomps away.

I cry and run to my room and lock the door.

I need to tell Louis the truth.

The boys are spending the night and I have an air vent leading to his room. (Louis locked his door).Well and Harrys but hes in the living room......

I open the air vent, and slid in. Its a bit small but I fit. It not that long of a crawl either. In the middle I pull myself but don't move... Im stuck...

2 hours later~

Its around 12 my watch says, I should start screaming again.

"Help! Can somebody please help me!" I yell with tears going 90 miles an hour down my face.

"Please!" I whispear.

I heard the door from my room open, "Hello?"

I smile to my self knowing it's Louis.

"Louis I need help!" I yell.

"Why would I help you.... Wait where are you?" He asks.

"Im in the airvent, I wanted to talk to you!" I say.

"So you went inside an airvent?" he asks.

"Uh nevermind! Just please help me!" I yell.

"How?" he asks concerned.

"Go in your room and go through your air vent and meet me please!" I beg.

"Fine!" He says.

I hear him go through the vent, then I see him.

He meets up with me.

"Hi..." I say.

"Hi!" he says.

"Lou you can't be made at me!" I say.

"But I am!" he stammers.

"Lemmey explain!" I yell!

"Ok..." Louis say.

"Ok so I was walking to my room, and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room. It was Liam..... I asked him whats up but he just came closer and closer I backed  up until I hit a wall. I couldnt escape he started kissing me. I was yellingfor help but it made it look like i was kissing back! I tryed pushing him but hes to strong!" I said with tear in my eyes.

"Are you telling the truth Maddy?" Louis asks.

"Lou' i would never lie to you..." I say.

"Im sorry! I got mad it just looked like you were both kissing eachother...." Louis says.

"No im sorry Louis..." I say forgiving.

We interlock or fingers.

He puts his hand on my chin, he pulls me closer. Or lips lock. We move together in sync. We pull away both smiling.

"Now, how are we going to get out of here?" Louis asks looking around.

"Louis I don't know, I don't know..." I repeat. We laugh and try to get out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~