Chapter 13

Eva's Pov
It's been two days since Alex and i fought, and we're on better terms now...I think.

Yesterday,he asked me to come to his first game as captain of the football team,which i gladly agreed to.

Right now I'm in my room with Shirley, getting ready for the game.

Shirley had decided to pick out my clothes. She called it a way of me dressing to showcase my boyfriend as captain.

So that's why I'm dressed in black high waisted shorts,a red crop top and a black fake leather jacket on top.

My hair was pulled into a high ponytail,and i had on my black heeled ankle boots to top it off.

"Hottt..",Shirley shrieked,smiling at me.

"Yeah yeah,lets go",i said grabbing my purse and heading downstairs.

"We're gonna rock this game",Shirley said as we got into the car,making me laugh.

We belted out to Dua lipa's 'New rules'.

''I got new rules,i got new....",we sang as we parked in the schools parking lot.

"You ready?",she asked me smiling as she held the door handle

"Yeah",i said as we got down,my ears were immediately accousted by the sound of cheers coming from the guys next to us.

"Team spirit woooo",Shirley screamed,making me smile.

"Lets sit over there",i said pointing at three empty bleachers at the front row.

"Yeah,go sit,I'll grab some snacks,want anything?",Shirley asked..

"Yeah,hot chocolate and some chips",i said.

"Okay,2 hot chocolates,2 bags of chips and fries,got it",she said running off.

"I didn't say...whatever!",i said taking a sit on the bleachers.

I waited for about five minutes for Shirley, while scrolling through instagram. I saw a few pictures of some football dudes from our school, and a post from Alex.

@Alex..12- today's the big day,super nervous😧.

I felt like replying to his post.

@Eva..02- aww,wishing you lots of luck..😘😘

I took my eyes off the phone when i felt someone sit next to me.

I looked to my side to see Keith and on my other side was Mark,both grinning at me, well Mark was,Keith was just staring straight ahead.

"Hey guys",i said smiling at them,Mark returned it with a grin of his own,while Keith just ignored me.

I shot him a questioningly look,but he just shook his head,again ignoring me.

I turned to Mark since he was the only one interested in me.

"Hey Eva",Mark said as he took a bite from his burger.

"Have you seen Alex?",i asked

"I'm sure he is in the boys locker room.

"Okay,I'm gonna go see him when Shirley comes back",i said,noticing the way Mark's eyes lit up at the thought of Shirley.

"The line was sooo long,it was so annoying,there was this dude that--",Shirley said in anger as she stormed towards me.

"Hey boys",she said smiling,forgetting why she was angry.