EPILOGUE...

Eva's Pov...

  "Come on babe, let's get going, the planes gonna leave soon", Keith said, as he stood outside the door, waiting for me.

   "Shhhh, you own the plane Keith", i reminded him.

    "Oh yeah, sometimes i forget", he said,making me laugh.

   After opening the passenger door for me, he loaded our luggages into the trunk of the car.

    I looked up from my phone to see Alex casually strolling towards the car.

   As if on cue, keith came to stand beside my door,watching him carefully.

   "What do you want?", i spat angrily... Yes i was still not over the fact that i was used.

   "Uh well i came to apologize, I'm sorry for how i acted, the things i said, i was wrong to have used you the way i did Eva...
please forgive me", he said,his voice sounding pained and strained.

   "I have already forgiven you Alex, lets just go our separate ways.. I don't think a friendship with you is what i want right now",i said twiddling with the hem of my T-shirt.

   "I understand", he said solemnly.

   It was an awkward silence for a while, and i wasn't comfortable.

   "Keith, I'm sorry dude.. I ruined our friendship with my stupidity... Please I'm sorry", he said looking at Keith pleadingly.

    Keith's expression remained passive and nonchalant. I had to pinch his bicep with my fingers,earning a loud yelp from him.

     I cocked my head towards Alex, he needed to make up with his best friend.

     "Fine",he grumbled under his breath, before he walked over to where Alex stood.

   I watched them talk for a while, i noticed the excitement on Keith's face,probably because they had reunited again.

   They did the bro hug thing,before Alex turned to me and waved,to which i returned, then walked away.

   "I'm so proud of you", i said leaning towards him to give him a kiss.

   "I know.. Me too", he said grinning.

   The ride was silent, Keith held my hand as he drove, occasionally dropping it when he changed gear.

  Deciding to ask the question that has been bugging me.

   "So how is he?", i asked

    "He's good, he dumped Sasha right after graduation, and she didn't give a fuck about it", he said running his hand through his hair.

    "He should have expected it though",i chirped, earning a chuckle from him.

    "He got some calls in some modelling agencies, he wants to go into modelling",he said

     "Who would have thought?",i said shaking my head.

   "Same here... But I'm glad we made up",he said grinning.

  He really did miss his best friend.

    We finally arrived at the airport. We were let through easily, perks of being a billionaire's son and a billionaire's son's girlfriend.

   Finally boarding the plane, we waited patiently for the pilot to take off...

   We were going to New york, where we were both going to attend the university of New York.

   This way, Keith ia closer to his dad's company which he is going to take over once he completes hia course in business administration.....

    The pilot announced that we would be taking off now.

   Goodbye Eastwood... Hello NewYork...

###################

It has Ended y'all

It has finally ended

That may not have been a good ending but i tried my best.

I know i said earlier that i wasn't going to write another book, but i have changed my mind.

   Love from STYB and IjayyOma... 

    KimKay my new sass Queen.... I love you,and thank you so much...