3

Minho thoughts were spinning out of the control, it felt like the world was spinning with him. He felt tired of spinning, felt tired of the thoughts loud scream about how worthless he was, and felt that he should just end these feelings once and for all. Tears began streaming down the boy's cheeks as he continued running through the spinning effect going on with his eyes. He just had to end it, he couldn't do it anymore, it had become too much. 

He doesn't know what happened to the happy person two years back. He enjoyed his job, he enjoyed being apart of the JYP Film Industry. Acting was a deep passion of his but he felt the small parts he had wasn't enough anymore, he felt used and disowned. Then he thought about staying for his friends, Jeongin was like his little brother but also the person he let cuddle him when he felt stressed or sad, and Hyunjin was his best friend since High School and they always danced together to release there stress together or just to have fun. His job felt like a dead end, his friends were great but they didn't give him the relationship he truly wanted. It's the main reason he joined Snapchat so suddenly, to make new friends and possibly someone to fall in love with. He thought his idea was so stupid since you'd only see those happen in K-dramas or fanfictions. 

Minho fell down on his knees on a stone platform to find himself at the river bank he, Jeongin, and Hyunjin would go to when they all had a day off. He looked down to see the dark water beneath the stone platform he was on. 

Stop crying and jump!

JUMP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Minho stood up from his knees and brought his feet closer to the edge of the platform to where a soft push would put the boy in the water. Tears continued falling down his thoughts were eating him alive with harsh comments and curses. He presses his hands against his ears as he yells painfully, wanting it to stop. He unzips the jacket he wore and placed it down on the platform as the tears went down to his neck, sobs loud and clear if anyone came by to find him.  He closed his eyes and let the harsh words hit his heart rather than his brain, that's where it truly hurt. He took a step forward, his left foot hovering over the water as he felt himself begin to fall. 

All of a sudden he's not falling, the bottom of shoes stood right on the edge and body hovering over the water. He opened eyes, startled by what was keeping him from his death. He pulled back with a hard tug as he falls back into someone, their hands wrapping around his waist. He felt his heart racing, he realizes he wasn't crying and the thoughts were no longer present in his mind. He felt the person hot breath against his neck as he must have been relieved of catching the boy before he drowned himself to death. 

The person's arms left Minho waist to turn the shocked startled boy around to face him. Minho was met with the boy with brown eyes, puffy squirrel like cheeks, and his expression showed consider towards him. The boy does something he never thought he do, Minho was merely just a stranger he just met and thought about just walking away right and then and there but something about the boy made him stay. The boy grabs Minho by the wrist and begins dragging him away from the riverbank, up the stone steps to the large green field. Minho dragged feet with every step the boy took, he didn't understand what was happening and apart of felt scared by how fast his heart was racing. 

Minho had no idea that the boy would change his life for the better. 
------