9

"I still don't understand why you want to do this, he's just going to argue with me to rattle me up in front of you." Hyunjin tells his boyfriend, holding hands as they neared the cafe. 

"Seungmin is one of my best friends and I don't want him to find out I picked you from anyone else, it'll just break his heart and our friendship. So please don't rattle yourself up for nothing." Jeongin tells his scowling boyfriend, he pouts at his boyfriend while tugging on his hand to agree with him. Hyunjin sighs and leans down to kiss his boyfriend on the cheek, "Fine." He breathes out as Jeongin smiles happily.

They make their way into the cafe to see Seungmin already sat by the window and sipping on his Boba tea. Seungmin hears the cafe door ring to look away from the window to see Hyunjin and Jeongin walk into the cafe together. Seungmin sighs deeply to himself at the sight of Hyunjin, he knew what was coming but he was still in doubt. Hyunjin and Jeongin order there drinks before making their way towards the cherry head boy. Hyunjin and Jeongin take their seats next to each other across from Seungmin. 

"Let's talk."

~

"I'm really sorry Seungmin but I hope we can still be best friends, it'd break my heart if we couldn't be."  Jeongin tells his Hyung as he could see his eyes were sparkling from the tears that wanted to fall. Seungmin held his hand out as Jeongin took it into his own to give it a quick shake. 

"I'll always be your friend Jeongin, just not right now. I need some time." Seungmin excuses himself with a bow as he runs out of the cafe to finally let tears out. 

Hyunjin was kept quiet and contempt throughout the whole thing, he actually felt bad for the cherry head boy. Hyunjin looked at his boyfriend to see his tears spilling down his cheeks as looked down at his hands in his lap. Hyunjin wraps an arm around Jeongin shoulders, bringing the boy closer into him as his head rested against his chest. Hyunjin used his free hands to wipe the boy tears away with the stroke of his thumb. 

"It's okay baby. Seungmin just needs some time to process and be comfortable with us as an item. He'll come back to you, I promise." Hyunjin comforts his boyfriend with reassurance and a kiss on top of his head. Jeongin feeling hopeful by his boyfriends' words.

-

SNAPCHAT

From: Hansolo👾

~

"Who's texting you?" Felix asked Minho as he tried peering over the older shoulder. Minho hesitates to tell Felix the truth, he decides not to. Minho grabs Felix cup of ramen from his hands to run into the kitchen to bin the full cup.

"Hey! I wasn't done with that." Felix yells at Minho with an annoyed expression at not getting to finish his ramen.

"I don't care. Go fuck you're boyfriend for food." Minho begins pushing Felix out of the kitchen towards the door. Felix squeaks his heel against the floor to turn himself around to face Minho.