The Red Serpent

Author's Note:

I would like to remind you, readers, that this fanfiction does not follow a chronological order.

---

The Southside Serpents. Something Riverdale has grown attached and used to, thanks to the doing of a special group of teenagers that believe that love can overcome all kinds of rivarly and hate. The Southside and Northside today become one as Cheryl Blossom and Betty Cooper, the most Northside-like girls of Riverdale, tie their knots with the Southside Serpent Gang. 

The day was warm and shiny. The rays of sun showered the current youngest members of the gang while they stood at the front porch of Thistlehouse. With a loud bang on the door, the members were met with tired eyes from a redhead.

''It is 7 in the morning. What do you want? And take off those masks, you will scare my Nana. You don't fool anyone with that height, Sweets.'' Cheryl commented, rolling her eyes. The Serpents looked at each other. SweetPea was the first to take off the snake mask that covered all of his head.

''Your iniciation starts now. First you have to take care of the Beast.'' SweetPea turned to the members that were behind him, slowly them too taking off their masks. The smaller member of the group handing something to SweetPea, but Cheryl couldn't tell what it was because of his large figure.

''So was this why you wanted a sleepover with ''the boys''?'' Cheryl asked Toni, she being the one handing out the mystery thing, doing air quotes. Before anything else could be said, SweetPea handed a dog to the redhead.

''You have to take care of HotDog the III, but be aware, he is called the Beast for... some... reason.'' SweetPea finished in disappointment when he noticed the dog licking Cheryl's face.

''Awh aren't you a good little pupper, yes you are!'' Cheryl was baby talking to the dog while she turned around, closing the door on the gang outside her house. Toni somehow managed to slide inside before the door was shut, waving goodbye at the other boys who quickly hoped on their motorbikes and left. 

''So this is what a dangerous, drug dealing Serpent has to go through? Take care of a sweet puppy?'' Cheryl sat down on the couch, the small dog cuddling his shnozz against her legs.

''If you only knew what they have in store. Maybe we should start training because... It can be a lot to take for the most sensible people'' Toni took the chance to sneak in some morning cuddling too, resting her head on the Blossom's shoulder and playing with the doggy's floppy ear.

''What do you mean? I thought I only had to do that stupid dance. And by the way I bought online the most amazing red lingirie. The old Serpents will never have to use viagra again after seeing me in that.'' Cheryl made a pause before continuing.'' Maybe not the thing I want to imagine, but it is going to be great!'' She finished, excitment filling the room.

''Before that, you still need to know all the laws. And recite them in front of the current King, which is FP. Everyone will be yelling really loud and he will be screaming at you and try to break you. But you are Cheryl Bombshell, if there is something you are used to it is having your walls up.'' 

''Agreed. They won't break me. I have been through hell and back so that must be the easiest part. Let me go get my pen and notebook so I can write them down and learn them by heart.'' Cheryl got up making HotDog hop off her lap and follow her to her room and back to the living room. Eventually they would need to go out and get food for the poor creature.

A half an hour was all it took for Cheryl to write down the six laws and learn them by heart

The next day the whole gang was inside the Whyte Wyrm. New and old faces met Cheryl's, the girl who had caused some fuss around the place. Her father did make one of their own end up in jail so they held some grudge against the Blossom name, but after a personal apology from Cheryl and a speech from Jughead about redemption, the Serpents grew used to the thought of having the girl on the inside.