Disneyland

Once you have children of your own, nothing else really matters but them. Christmas is all about them, your own birthday is less important than your child's. This is something Toni and Cheryl learned pretty quick. Those two little bundles of joy were probably one of the best things that has ever happened to the couple. Of course it was hard at first. Victoria and Jason are very kind and loud kids, both as babies or toddlers, but the favourite kind of mornings to this family are the ones where the twins storm in the room, at 6AM, climbing and jumping on the bed waking up their moms, only for them to be caged in their arms for morning cuddles until they fall back asleep for at least another hour. Toni usually entertains them for a bit in bed, taking pictures together or talking about the dreams the three of them had while Cheryl prepares breakfast. Everyday used to be like this but since the twins entered school, their mornings are a bit less peaceful, there is not as much time to lazy in bed, schedules must be followed, so cuddles are reserved for the weekend.

This is an extra special weekend though. It is 6:30AM and Jason and Vicky storm in the room as usual, but instead of claiming their need for snuggles, the conversation is different.

''Mommies! Wake up! It is our birthday!'' The children scream in union, hiking up the bed, hugging their moms. Toni, unaware of what they were saying, still drowsy from the early hour, cuddles up to Jason so he stays quiet, but the little boy wiggles his way out of her grasp and goes help his sister wake up Cheryl, who is most likely to wake up first.

The redhead mom finally wakes up, sitting up and rubbing her eyes and smiles at the two toddlers sitting on their knees, in the middle of her legs, with big grins taped on their faces.

''Good morning, my little princess and prince. I believe today is a special day, am I right?'' Cheryl opens her arms and the twins jump into the hug. Momma kisses both of their heads and whispers Happy birthday to them. Jason is quick to complain about Toni, who was still asleep. Cheryl instructs the kids to go put on their birthday outfits and that the both of them would go meet them shortly with their first gifts. Excited, the little kids go put on matching jean shorts and a turquoise t-shirt, with a big number 6 on the middle, indicating their age.

After a few neck kisses and ear nibbles, Toni finally wakes up. The moms make their way to Victoria's room, where the two kids are playing.

''Happy birthday kiddos!'' Toni smiles, shuffling their hairs. They thank the pink haired mom and ask for the plans for their birthday.

''Well. Momma and I have been talking about this for quite a while and since you two have been such good kids at school and at home, and of course since it is your birthdays, we decided to give you this.'' Toni hands the twins nine tickets. Jason squints his eyes like he is pretending to read, and so does Vicky but none of them really knows how to read yet, just recognize certain words.

''Does this... Does this say Disney?'' Jason asks, pointing at the word. Victoria gasps loudly, jumping up and down in anticipation. Toni laughed and Cheryl just held her hands to her heart, looking at the scene in awe.

''That's right JJ, well done! What do you think that means?'' Toni asks, looking at Cheryl with a smirk.

''We are going to Disneyland!'' Victoria basically screams from the top of her lungs. She was getting red with excitement.

''You guessed it!'' Cheryl congratulated, picking the girl up, spinning them around.

''But why are there so many tickets?'' Jason questions, spreading them in his hands.

''Well. We guessed that we should take the whole family for this trip! So Uncle Juggy and Auntie Betty, and SweetPea and Veronica are coming too!'' Toni announced, the little kids cheering happily.