Needs & Cravs

Cheryl Blossom was not the needy type of girlfriend. Well, at least not in public. Of course things such as walking around without holding Toni's hands just didn't feel right, and she would always demand a goodbye kiss before they entered different classes. However, that all changed when Cheryl got pregnant.

Although her pregnancy was pretty painless, the hormones were what really got to her. Toni made the biggest effort to attend to all of her wife's wishes, even if they happened randomly during the day, or at night. Topaz always made sure her girl felt loved and cared for, before Cheryl could throw a tantrum.

''Toniiiii!'' Cheryl is laying on the couch, her baby bump ever so slightly noticeable. Toni was upstairs making their bed, since she insisted that Cheryl shouldn't push herself. Upon hearing her partner's yell, she basically ran down the stairs.

''Babe? What's wrong? Are you okay?'' Toni kneeled on the floor next to the redhead.

''I'm lonely.'' Cheryl pouted.

''Honey, I was gone for five minutes'' Toni laughs softly and caresses the other girl's cheek.

''I know but it is too long. I missed you! Don't you miss me?'' Her voice cracked almost as if she was about to cry.

''Of course I did baby girl. But I need to do stuff around the house, since you are carrying precious bagadge.'' Toni kissed her wife's lips.

''No. You can't. I want you here with me at all times.'' Cheryl pulled Toni onto the couch and they laid there for about one hour, just kissing and cuddling until the redhead fell into a light snooze and Toni was able to finish up the rest of the chores like taking care of the dishes and the laundry.

Needless to say that the first three months of pregnancy went like that. Several times Toni arrived late at work because Cheryl required many snuggles in the morning. People might think that Cheryl would be suffocating and tiring Toni but in all honesty, this gang member felt weak at the thought of Cheryl choosing her to be needy with. She actually loved all the attention she had to give.

The second main thing that the redhead ''bothered'' Toni the most was with cravings. Some would wish for weird combinations or comfort food, but Cheryl had the most specific food request. Usually foreign too.

''Babe.'' Cheryl poked Toni's shoulder. No response. It was around 2AM and Toni had recently arrived from a Serpent meeting, so she was deep asleep. ''Babee'' Cheryl tried again, poking repeatedly. Still, just light snoring noises came from the other girl. ''Yo, Topaz!'' The redhead now annoyed kicked Toni on the back and yelled her partner's name.

''What!!??'' Toni snapped, sitting up and turning her nightstand light on. ''Cher what the fuck!'' She complains, rubbing her back.

''I'm hungry.'' Cheryl pouts, tugging on Toni's baggy t-shirt.

''You can't wait until the morning?'' Toni sighs, rubbing the sleep off her eyes. Cheryl shakes her head no in a cute manner, impossible for the pink haired girl to decline.

''Fine. What can I cook for you?'' Toni was already getting up, turning her messy bed hair into a high bun.

''I want those korean noodles.''

''Korean noodles? But it is so late! Or early! Fuck I don't know!''

''There is that 24h korean food truck just outside town! Pleaaase mami!'' Cheryl whined. She was really using all the weapons to make Toni weak and do whatever she wants.

''You are so cute. Fine, but you are coming with me!'' Toni smiled and the sweet 'thank you' kiss her wife gave her. They were the only ones out at that time at night, on a wednesday. The truck, a 30 minute drive away from Thistle House, was empty, only the employees were there, watching something on the small Tv, waiting for clients. When they were slightly younger, the two girls would always come here to eat if there wasn't any food at home, or they arrived late from a Serpent meeting and were hungry. They were actually well known by the cooks, and as soon as the red thunderbird pulled over, they started their usual meal. Not only that, but Cheryl's salty cravings made her order about three bags worth of tempura seaweed chips.