Oh My.

It was a normal weekend at the Blossom-Topaz household: Toni was helping Victoria with a school project, busy building something in the garden; Jason invited Lucas for a sleepover re hidden away in the ginger boy's room; Jamie was away with uncle SweetPea, auntie Veronica and Vincent at the Lodge's Lodge and finally, Cheryl was left to do some housework, entertaining herself by folding the twins' clothes.

One truth about these moms is that they always think their kids are pure, innocent, yet to be corrupted by the callings of puberty. Therefore, when their older kids had friends over, sitting behind closed doors didn't seem a problem. Mainly because Victoria was always very focused and dedicated to her work, so she has never showed signs of love interests, but also because Jason was their precious boy, and it never occurred to them what might happen when they are alone. It wasn't until Cheryl, who was in her own little world of chores, bursted through Jason's door, without knocking, that everything changed.

There was her golden, caught up in his boyfriend's embrace, shirtless, doing what could have been more than a PG 13 grope session. ''At least he is topping'' Cheryl thought to herself after the initial shock.

''Momma! Ever heard of knocking?!'' Jason basically screamed, getting off Lucas, putting his shirt back on and pushing his mom out of his room. The other boy shyly sat up and put a pillow over his lap.

''I'm sorry jay-Jay, did I interrupt something?'' Cheryl teased, handing him his basket of folded clothes.

''Oh my gosh this is the most embarrassing moment of my life.'' Jason sighed and went back to his room, locking the door this time. The redhead woman couldn't help but laugh, thinking about the hilarious story to tell her wife.

Needless to say that the rest of the weekend was extremely awkward for the two boys, though Cheryl didn't make a big deal out of it at the time, Jason and the moms would later have a deep conversation. Sunday, when Lucas left after lunch, the Blossom end of the name decided to finally explain what happened to her partner, though Toni approached her first.

''Was it just me or there was some tension between Jay-Jay, you and Lucas?'' Toni looked at her wife by the corner of her eye.

''I might have caught them in the process of a very intimate moment.'' Cheryl whispered, laughing at the horrified look on Toni's face.

''Please don't tell me that means what I think it means.'' Toni rubbed her temples.

''Depends. They were shirtless. And making out. I was surprised to find Jason topping. I expected him to be the bottom.'' Cheryl earned herself a back-handed slap on her arm from the shorter girl.

''Don't talk like that about our baby boy, you perv! Besides, you also start on top, but you are still a pillow princess'' Toni teased, making both of them laugh. ''What are we going to do?

''I guess we are gonna have the conversation we never had as teens.'' Cheryl sighed, boy was this going to be embarrassing.

Later that day, Cheryl, Toni, Jason and Victoria were all at the dining table, sitting in a suffocating silence, eyes speaking louder than words. Jason's sigh was what broke the silence.

''Let's just address the elephant in the room before we all go insane.''

''Alright so.. Now that you are almost adults...'' Cheryl started but quickly gazed at Toni to help her.

''... We thought certain topics should be discussed...'' Toni tried, only to make Jason hide his head in his shirt in embarrassment and Vicky with a puzzled look.

''What do you mean?'' Victoria asked.

''Momma caught Lucas and I under circumstances that no parent should see.'' Jason explained, Vicky giggled quietly however the eye daggers from her brother made her come to a stop.