Kicked out

LAXUS POV:

It has been a year since me and Mira left to make a cabin. We don't even have half of it done, we keep fighting. I made some friends, Evergreen, Bixlow, and Freed, they all left and joined Fairy Tail.

"I have had it with you Laxus!" The demon runs toward me and I slap her. She touches where I hit her, tears in her eyes, and begins to punch me. We get into a fight, Erza and Cana stopping us, and bringing us to the guild.

"One mission! One mission Laxus! You haven't even finished half in year!" Gramps yells.

"Yeah, I hate her! Once I am the master she is gone along with the rest of the twerps!" I scream back.

"You will never be the master! I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice! You are expelled from Fairy Tail!" I am taken aback, I have tears in my eyes.

'Did my own grandfather... kick me out of the guild?' I rush out of the guild hall. Running into Mira.

"So, what did he do this time?" Mira mocked.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?! IT IS YOUR FAULT!" I scream. "YOU ARE THE REASON MY OWN GRANDFATHER KICKED ME OUT!"  I continue to yell, louder than ever before.

"Laxus... I-"

"SAVE IT! I HATE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU! NOW SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! YOU TWERP! I WILL NEVER CARE ABOUT YOU!" I yell at her. I run away. I leave... I leave my friends, I leave my 'enemy', I leave my family. Something keeps telling me to go back and apologize. I won't, I will keep on walking.

MIRA POV:

WHY DO YOU CARE?! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Laxus yells at me. Tears fill my eyes... Did Gramps? No... he wouldn't. "YOU ARE THE REASON MY OWN GRANDFATHER KICKED ME OUT!"  He yells. Gramps did...

"Laxus I-" I was cut off by Laxus yelling.

"SAVE IT! I HATE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!"  Those words stung... he will always hate me. "NOW SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! YOU TWERP! I WILL NEVER CARE ABOUT YOU!"  He yells... and leaves. He leaves his friends, his family, and a heart broken me.

I run away, I run to some tree. Elfman trying to stop me from running. I run into the tree and fall on my knees.

'He said it to me, that shows he really means it...' I thought to myself. I cry in front of the tree. I look at the tree. It is the tree I met Laxus at...

-- Flash back --

"Gramps... I don't know. I mean meeting your grandson?" I frown as Gramps leads me to a tree.

"Oh, be quiet." He walks away and brings back a blonde boy, with a lightning shaped scar.

"I am Laxus..." The Blondie frowns.

"I am Mirajane." I smile.

-- End of flashback --

I look up and see what he engraved that day.

'Demons + Lightning = US' I smile as I remember him reading it to me. When we were friends, that one day. He started to be cold to me, I was cold back. I would always think of the guild without him, I never thought it would happen. I miss him... he barely just left and I miss him.

I sit there for two hours crying. I think of our fights and the times we got along, mostly the fights. Now Lisanna found me, laying at the tree, crying.