Waking Up

LAXUS POV:

I wake up... was that a dream. I look at my phone, it has only been two years since I left. Well kicked out. Why did I dream of her being nice? WHY DID I EVEN DREAM OF HER?! I still hate her! That tree she went in front of, had the wrong carving in it. The carving says 'Lightning + Demons = Best Friends' not US!

No food... just great! My stomach grumbles. Guess I will go by breakfast. Do I have enough money? YES! I run out, going to get food.

I ate my breakfast, and now I have to find work, I need more money.

I got work, I have to get some monsters away from some town. The dream is going to mess me up, I can't stop thinking of it.

-- After, 10 pm --

I hated that, I couldn't pay attention! Why did I have to dream about the guild?! Whatever... I am getting my jewel. I just leave, Demon Breathe would have been mad at me, because I didn't thank him. Like she is a saint. Wait... I DID IT AGAIN! I NEED TO STOP THINKING OF HER! I will only get more upset. I AM NOT UPSET OVER HER! Right?

I have to forget her, Mira. I can't do that! She is the reason I was kicked out! I hate her! I would've been master in the future, if it weren't for her! Okay... let me think of something else. Levy! A smart, weird, bookworm! I wonder if she is the same? Does she still get annoyed by Mira? Ugh! Mira! AGAIN!

That Lucy girl in my dream! Is she real? Is she in Fairy Tail now? Is she friends with Natsu? Does she like Natsu? Is Mira her friend? Dammit!

"Why?" I ask aloud.

"Why, what?" I turn around, my father is behind me.

"Doesn't matter. Actually... Why are you here?" I tilt my head.

"I wanted to see my son." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Nice lie. Now tell me the truth." I demand of my father.

"I want you to join Raven Tail." He smiles. HELL NO!

"No thanks." I smile, and then walk away. He doesn't follow. I get inside my house, I see a not.

'Dear Laxus,

I miss you. Most people don't really notice that you aren't here. Except Mira, Evergreen, Bixlow, and Freed. Freed now is mean to Mirajane, he blames her for you being kicked out.

Do you remember Mirajane's little sister? She died last year. Mirajane started to be nicer. Now, Mira is working at the guild. She is upset about you being kicked out still. I told her to not think of you, as it upsets her.

I want you to forget about the guild, and everyone in it. Please, forget about us.

— Gramps'

I want to forget! Dammit, I want to forget! I can't though, it was my life for 15 years! For a bit all of it was my family, then... mom died. I will try to forget.

"I have to forget." With that I fall asleep.

MIRA POV:

I jump out of bed... did I just dream of Laxus? It has only been two years... I miss him. Why do I even care? He hates me! I wonder what he is doing? WHY DO I CARE?! Wait... who was that Lucy girl?

I walk over to the kitchen... still some food. I eat some cereal.

"I miss you, Lis..." I walk pass my sisters grave. I have gotten nicer since she left. I want to be the way she wanted me to be. I know she liked me then, but still. Guess my dream wasn't completely false. I finally get to the guild. I walk over to Erza, we became friends, and we talk for a bit. I see Natsu looking down, he does this when I walk in, since Lisanna's death.

"Hey, Mira!" Cana yells at me. I turn and walk over.

"Yeah, Cana?" I smile.

"Elfman is back." She smiles back... great. My little brother is back. He just will not forgive himself.

"Thanks for the warning." I smile and walk behind the bar. I started to work for the guild, instead of actually going on jobs. Freed walks over now. Just great! Now I have to deal with Freed being an ass, because I was the reason Laxus was kicked out.

"Demon." Freed sits down, I growl. He rolls his eyes at me. Bixlow quickly takes him away, they sit upstairs.

Gramps is just sitting on the bar. I turn to him, but I look pass him. I see Laxus's headphones... I miss him. No one, except the thunder legion, even cares that he is gone.

"Master?" I ask for his attention.

"Yes, Mirajane?" He turns.

"D-do you miss Laxus?" The smile he had went away.

"Of course, Mira. I miss him, but he was being selfish, rude, and a snob." His smile doesn't return.

"Okay." I turn away.

"You do, don't you?" His smile returns.

"Of course. Fighting, or not." I smile. Master just laughs at me. "What?" I get defensive.

"Oh, nothing. You should probably stop thinking of him, you will be even more upset." Master looks down. I know he is hiding something, but oh well. Master is right, I should stop thinking of Laxus...

-- 10 pm --

I am finally going home. Today, I took his headphones home. I want to have a memento, of when he was here. Freed will probably be pissed at me, but oh well. If he wanted them, he should have taken them. Actually... I never allowed that. I need to forget Laxus though! Dammit, why did I have to take these!?

"Why?" I sit in front of my bed, and begin to cry.

"Sis?" Elfman knocks on my door.

"Y-yeah?" I cry.

"What is wrong?" He opens the door. He is now so protective of me, since Lisanna died.

"I was just thinking... of someone." I cry more, I can't let him know.

"Are you thinking of Lisanna?" He looks down.

"I stopped crying over that last month, Elf." I sniffle.

"Then... who?"

"It doesn't matter. I have to forget them anyways." I smile. He looks over to see Laxus's headphones.

"Oh, Laxus, you scream buddy." He frowns. "If you have to forget him... why take those?" He points at them.

"I don't know. I don't want Freed to get them?" I shrug. I get up and get my pajamas. "Okay, good night." I smile weakly. Elfman leaves, and I change.

"I miss him... so much." I start to cry. I cry myself to sleep.