I hate her!

(Before Lisanna dies!)

LAXUS POV:

I walk over to the bar and see Mira, fighting with Erza.

"Hey, Voltage brain!" Mirajane yells at me.

"Oh, shut up, Demon Head!" I yell back. Erza walks away, knowing we would try to kill each other. Mira is taken aback by my comment on her powers.

"You two, shut up!" My grandfather yells. "You two are going on a mission!" He yells louder. "TOGETHER!"

"WHAT?" Mira and I say in insision.

"You heard me. Now come on, I will tell you what it is about." He smiles and walks to his office.

"Why do I have to go on a mission with Lightning Loser?" Devil girl complains.

"You two need to start to get along. So, this mission is going to make you two get along." Gramps frowns. "You will have to work together to help make this." He shows a picture of a cabin... we have to make a cabin?

"Why a cabin?" I ask.

"You are going to build a cabin because... I need a place to store all of my sons stuff." He grouches. Devil twerp rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go then." She groans. Mira walks out and closes the door.

"Gramps. This will not work. I hate her!" I yell.

MIRA POV:

I walk out of the office and close the door. I listen to what they say after.

"Gramps. This will not work. I hate her!" Laxus yells. That hurts... he actually hates me? I have never hated him... I may act like it, but I really want to get along. I used to try to get along, we usually end up in another fight.

"I do not care, Laxus. You will learn to like her. If you don't there will be consequences." Gramps has a harsh tone.

I back away from the door and rush to the exit. Laxus walks over and we leave.

Silence... awkward silence.

"Thunder Head... we need to go to the train." I grouch, as he walks the opposite direction.

"We need clothes, Satan Spawn." Thunder Breathe walks toward his place.

"Fine. Meet at the train station." I walk over to my house. I unlock it and run inside.

"I hate her!"

That keeps running through my brain. He actually hates me! I fall to my knees and cry. He hates me. I will never be able to hate him. No matter what he does, or what I say out loud, I could never hate Laxus.

"Mira?" I turn to see Lisanna, my baby sister.

"Hey, Lis." I sniffle.

"What is wrong?" Lis frowns.

"I am fine, just a bit overwhelmed. Gramps is making me go on a mission with Laxus." I try to sound like myself.

"Okay. Mira, if something is bothering you, I will listen." Lisanna walks to her room. I run over to mine and pack. I put my hair down and leave.

"Bye, Sis!" I yell as I leave. I walk over to the station, to find Laxus. He is waiting for me.

"Hello, Thunder Breathe." I smile as I walk over. He just rolls his eyes, that has never hurt like it does now.

"Let's go!" He yells and gets on the train.

I see Erza and Cana get on as well, probably to stop us from fighting.

LAXUS POV:

I walk over to the exit of the guild, Mirajane was waiting. I see tears in her eyes. Why? We leave. Nothing but silence. I start to walk over to my place.

"Thunder Head... we need to go to the train." The little monster groans.

"We need clothes, Satan Spawn." I continue to walk.

"Fine. Meet at the train station." Mira walks away. I wonder if she head me say I hate her... I don't want her to be hurt. Wait... WHY DO I CARE?! I hate her... right?

I get inside my house, I can imagine her crying. WHY DO I CARE?! I walk over to my room, and pack. I stop and pick up my laptop. My father let me have a way to see in all the security cameras. I search Mira, I see her, crying on the ground.

"Mira?" Lisanna asks. Mira turns to see her.

"Hey, Lis." Mirajane sniffles.

"What is wrong?" Lisanna frowns. I am thinking the same thing.

"I am fine, just a bit overwhelmed." Mira lies, it was obvious to me. "Gramps is making me go on a mission with Laxus." She smiles weakly. I turn off my computer, and sit and think for a bit.

'Did she hear me? Is that why she was crying? No, she hates me. Why would she care?' I think. I start to go to the train station. I wait, and wait, for five minutes. Mira finally shows up. Her hair is down, she looks really pretty... wait... WHAT?!

"Hello, Thunder Breathe." She smiles, a beautiful smile. Why am I thinking that?!

"Lets go!" I yell as I get on the train. I look over to see Erza and Cana, probably sent to stop us from fighting.