'Seeing

MIRA POV:

I go to help Master, and I hear the door open. I turn to see what got the guild that quiet... Gildarts.

"Welcome back." I smile and go to Gramps. "You needed me Master?"

"I need you to help me with this paperwork." I smile and start to help.

--3 hours later--

"We are finished." I smile and go down stairs. I wish I didn't. I get hit in the head with a table... and one of Erza's swords. I black out.

"MIRA!!!!!!!" I hear someone yell.

--5 hours later--

"Is she alright?" I hear the same voice from earlier ask.

"She will be..." Someone else says.

"What?" I can't open my eyes.

"Rest... you need it." With that I pass out.

LAXUS POV:

I wake up with a start. I hate taking naps, but this one is the worst. I had a dream... tonight... Mira will almost be killed... please just be a bad nightmare.

I hear a knock on my door, and run over. I open it to find Ivan.

"What?" I harshly ask my Father.

"Join my guild, Laxus." He orders. I slam my door and lock it.

--5 hours later--

"Mirajane, of Fairy Tail, was almost killed!" I hear someone exclaim from inside there house. I continue walking to my house. Once I get inside, I sit down and cry.

"Mira..." I cry. Streams of tears taking over my face. "I need to calm down." I stand up and walk to my bed. I fall asleep, and dream.

"Laxus." I see Mira, floating above me.

"Mira!" I smile, and cry.

"Laxus... I am not dead..." I sigh with relief.

"Than what is happening?" I ask.

"I am almost dead, I am being healed right now. I just wanted to see you." I smile, and blush. "Good Bye, Laxus."

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"I am sorry... for everything..." I confess.

"I am too, good bye."

I wake up with a start. Was that real? I touch my face and feel tears. I wipe them off and change out of my clothes.