Forgiveness

LAXUS POV:

I wake up to the sound of someone at my door. I quickly get dressed and run over.

"Hello." Some guy says as I open the door.

"Who are you?"

"No one important." He smiles. Then why is he here? "I am here to get you for your father. He said you will be joining the guild?"

"I said no, I am not going, I am not in that guild." I close the door and lock it. I go back to bed.

I woke up, again. I look at my phone... 2:30. I slept that long? I get up and eat. I make my way to a place I could get work.

I found some. It is not as bad as yesterday. I could actually focus. I turn to go home after I grab my jewel.

"Well, I'll be damned." I turn around to see Freed.

"Hey, Freed." I smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I am going through here to get back to the guild. I took a job yesterday." He smiles back. I nod.

"Okay, so how is the guild?" Of course, I think of her.

"Everyone is fine. Almost no cares you are gone." His smile fades. "Only us and Mirajane..." He growls her name.

"At least some care..." I smile. He smiles again. "Anyways... where are Ever and Bixlow?"

"Evergreen, got back from a job yesterday. She went on one with Elfman. Bixlow, he hasn't been at the guild in a while." He smiles weakly.

"Why?"

"His crush on Lisanna, I mean she only died last year." He looks down.

"I forgot about his crush. I know Lisanna died. Gramps wrote me a letter." I look away.

"I better go." He smiles and waves.

"Freed, tell Demon Head, I wish I could fight her again." I smile and walk away. Dammit! I am thinking of her again!

MIRA POV:

I wake up. I had so many nightmares. All about him. I miss him. I need to stop thinking of him. I have to.

I am walking to the guild. I will get there before Freed, hopefully.

Freed is not back yet! I love not being insulted!

-- 2:45 --

Freed enters the guild hall. He walks go the bar, yay... insults.

"Demon Head..." No one has called me that except Lightning Loser. I turn. "Laxus says he wish he could fight you again. I ran into him on the way here."

Those words made me happy. He was thinking of me, maybe not in a nice way, but still!

"I saw him in some weird town." He finishes.

"I don't care." I lied. It wasn't obvious. "Next time you see Lightning Loser, tell him I am up to fight." I clean some mugs after that.

-- 1 year later --

I wake up and put on some clothes. I grab the headphones I took from the guild and head over.

I am being the bar and listening to music. I see Natsu run in, a blonde girl with him. I have seen her before. In my dream! Her name is Lucy.

"Hi." She smiles. "I am Lucy!" She beams. I get hit on the head with a piece of a chair. "Oh my gosh... are you okay?" She worries.

"I am fine. It is normal. The guild does this every day." I turn and point at the fighting.