CHAPTER 6.5 (LATE LATE INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL)

Pairings:
AmeBel
(America x Belarus) *give Belarus a chance(^^):-D
Roma-Piri
(Italy Romano x Philippines)
Piri-Hon
(Philippines x Japan )
UK-PH
(Britain x Philippines)
Rus-Ph
(Russia x Philippines)
__________
************_

June 12th

Philippines woke up earlier than usual with a bright and warm smile on her face. “Rise 'n shine Phili! Today is your 120th anniversary!” she said to herself with pure excitement and joy. She bolted out of her bed and changed into her usual white dress and foot wear,and her signature flowers on her hair. She went downstairs and greeted everyone in the house.

“Good morning everyone!” she beamed towards her servants.

“Good morning Ms. Philippines!” each and everyone of them greeted. The gardeners was fixing the flower beds while chattering towards each other. The bustle of the house was very unusual, everyone was busy for the big day today. She happily watched everyone and then proceeded to go get her breakfast. But it's strange. Nothing was served on the table. Not even a single crumb was seen on the huge dining table. And suddenly...

Kaboom!!!

“What the hell?!” she blurted out suddenly because of the sudden explosion that came from the kitchen. She stood up of her chair and sprinted to the kitchen. She was surprised to see...

“Britain?”

“Oh, hey there love.” he said after turning his head towards her.

“Oh,I don't expect you to visit in this time of the morning.”

“Umm, let's just say that this is my special blowout for your special day, Young miss.” he said while whisking the eggs bruttishly.

“So, can I help,sir?” she chuckled nervously.

“Well, if you insist. I can surely use a hand, so, why not?” he said with a light chuckle.

Philippines started to mix the dry ingredients inside a bowl while Britain was preparing the frosting. While putting the ingredients into the bowl their hands suddenly touched. Britain stood frozen while blushing at the sudden closure. Philippines smiled towards him and said “Oh, you go first.” she said while pulling away her hands like nothing happened. Brittain suddenly felt a surge of feeling inside him that made his heart beat faster. Those chocolate- brown eyes, that black and enchanting hair, that beautiful radiant smile made his heart flutter and his stomach filled with butterflies. She noticed him staring at her.

“Umm, Britain? Are you okay there? Hello?”

“umm... Ye-yes I'm sorry, don't mind me.”

****** HETALIA!*****

Philippines' POV:

After that morning...

“I wonder why he left so suddenly.” I said to myself while sitting in my room. My eyes grew bored and my body felt heavy. It's like this morning was so lively and I have no plans today. My boss said that I should take a day off. Aww this is so freaking boring.

Bling! Bling! Bling!

I turned my head and got my noisy phone on my grasp. Oh, a text from America? I opened the text and read it's contents.

Ame:
Hey dude! Happy 120th anniversary! I was just wondering if you could like come to my place for lunch. And oh, I have a super rad b-day gift for you bro! This will be your coolest b-day ever!!!!